Ammo Deals

I pulled the trigger on that deal, figuratively speaking.
As did I. Best deal available online. Last week when I was looking everything was AT LEAST a nickel a round more and it was all steel case. My son wants half so I told him he's counting that shit out. And Natchez is a great online retailer.

As did I. Best deal available online. Last week when I was looking everything was AT LEAST a nickel a round more and it was all steel case. My son wants half so I told him he's counting that shit out. And Natchez is a great online retailer.
Their other good deal is on the Winchester 556 62gr 1000ct for $763.99. Find someone to go in half on. That comes out to $381.99 for 500rds. That's 76/cts a round.
https://www.natchezss.com/wincheste...unition-5-56mm-62gr-fmj-1255-fps-1000-ct.html

Their other good deal is on the Winchester 556 62gr 1000ct for $763.99. Find someone to go in half on. That comes out to $381.99 for 500rds. That's 76/cts a round.
https://www.natchezss.com/wincheste...unition-5-56mm-62gr-fmj-1255-fps-1000-ct.html
Fuck dude. I JUST got 500 rounds of 62gr green tip. Im trying to convince my son to get a real rifle(he's got a 10-22) so I have someone to get rifle ammo with

Fuck me I just seriously struggle to pay those prices. I still have thousands of rounds but I guess eventually I'll have to pay it. I could have almost got 4k rounds for that price basically 14 months ago.

Fuck me I just seriously struggle to pay those prices. I still have thousands of rounds but I guess eventually I'll have to pay it. I could have almost got 4k rounds for that price basically 14 months ago.
Those days are gone my brother. Welcome to the new normal. Even if production ramps back up, they've seen how much people are willing to spend on it. They know demand is there.

Fuck dude. I JUST got 500 rounds of 62gr green tip. Im trying to convince my son to get a real rifle(he's got a 10-22) so I have someone to get rifle ammo with
How much did you pay for the 500/ct you picked up if you don't mind my asking?

Those days are gone my brother. Welcome to the new normal. Even if production ramps back up, they've seen how much people are willing to spend on it. They know demand is there.
Agreed. I think those salad days may be a distant memory. Those that didn't stock up when they had the chance are hurting now

Agreed. I think those salad days may be a distant memory. Those that didn't stock up when they had the chance are hurting now
This latest deal on the 9mm from Natchez is sold out now but I'm going to keep me eye on them, Target Sports USA and Lucky Gunner and if I see anything worth mentioning I'll update here.

I think with shipping it was about 79 per. Maybe 80. Butt rape prices, but it is what it is.

tenor.gif

They'll likely go back down in August just like the last 4 times in the past 2 decades. I don't believe its the new normal, just an odd series of events. The "Get it while you can," folks are just regurgitating what the profiteering manufacturers and stores tell them.

Certainly still decent prices on ammo out there, you just have to do some ground work, at least here in Montana. Got 250 rounds of 300AAC for 120 yesterday. A month ago I happened to go into a store on a shipment day, 2 boxes of 150 rounds winchester m193 for 60 dollars a box.

They'll likely go back down in August just like the last 4 times in the past 2 decades. I don't believe its the new normal, just an odd series of events. The "Get it while you can," folks are just regurgitating what the profiteering manufacturers and stores tell them.

Certainly still decent prices on ammo out there, you just have to do some ground work, at least here in Montana. Got 250 rounds of 300AAC for 120 yesterday. A month ago I happened to go into a store on a shipment day, 2 boxes of 150 rounds winchester m193 for 60 dollars a box.

I know that they'll probably go down. EU distributors are price gouging by like .20 cpr because they know they can get it. Then distributors here are gouging as well, I think manufacturering costs have only gone up 20-30%. Not 300-500%. Bullshit pisses me off. I went from shooting like 10k+ rounds a year to like 2k.

Stores get wiped so fast here. If you aren't lined up before the stores open its gone.

I know that they'll probably go down. EU distributors are price gouging by like .20 cpr because they know they can get it. Then distributors here are gouging as well, I think manufacturering costs have only gone up 20-30%. Not 300-500%. Bullshit pisses me off. I went from shooting like 10k+ rounds a year to like 2k.

Stores get wiped so fast here. If you aren't lined up before the stores open its gone.
Dude I went to ByMart a few weeks ago on my ever going quest of finding ammo locally. Dude told me, shipment comes once a week. I recommend getting here in line between 6-7am. There'll be 20-30 people by door open. Fuuuuuuck that. Plus 100 round max? Hell no.

Back