Social An actual image from our congress

HOLA

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
ypcl0vg7w6p71.jpg

Legislation by meme. Some of MTG's gobbledygook that went along with it:

“If the American people actually knew what ... these globalist, America-last policies are, I believe that they would be ringing every single phone up here, probably demanding that Congress go home because America is only safe when Congress is out of session. But unfortunately Congress is in session so let’s tell the truth about what’s happening.”

“This is a simple meme that you would find on the internet. This meme is very real. The Green New Deal – surprise – serves China and China only. Democrats want to turn out the lights on America. They want to shut down our economy, they want to end our energy independence, and surrender America, putting us on our knees, to China, dependent on China.”

I always thought it would be hard to outdumb James Inhofe throwing a snowball to disprove global warming...

...but MTG is up for the challenge.

ypcl0vg7w6p71.jpg

Legislation by meme. Some of MTG's gobbledygook that went along with it:

“If the American people actually knew what ... these globalist, America-last policies are, I believe that they would be ringing every single phone up here, probably demanding that Congress go home because America is only safe when Congress is out of session. But unfortunately Congress is in session so let’s tell the truth about what’s happening.”

“This is a simple meme that you would find on the internet. This meme is very real. The Green New Deal – surprise – serves China and China only. Democrats want to turn out the lights on America. They want to shut down our economy, they want to end our energy independence, and surrender America, putting us on our knees, to China, dependent on China.”

I always thought it would be hard to outdumb James Inhofe throwing a snowball to disprove global warming...

...but MTG is up for the challenge.

Many here believe what she believes. Or at the very least pretend to to shitpost.

She’s a social media representative. All these people do is campaign. Also Maxine Waters said that the border guy on the horse was worse than slavery so wtf. Our best and brightest?

Breaking News: Crazy lady does crazy thing.

The bigger story here is what is happening in her district that they elected this nutbar.

Yea…it’s over. We had a nice run though. Not much else to say besides brace for impact I suppose.

Back