Social An actual image from our congress

You're assuming things about what I believe and know, things that I have not expressed on this topic. So , no, I am not putting anything on "full display". Because I didn't say "I fully support" anything.

You talk about being uninformed when you didn't even have the numbers for who is actually doing the polluting. And then you misrepresent it and blame it on China, India, and communism. And then you make a bunch of baseless assumptions off of your original wrong information as if all of our economies aren't all tied together. As if the US and the rest of the world are powerless against China.

I quoted you because your attack on the GND is ridiculous when it's standing next to Marjory Taylor Greene presenting a cartoon character pulling off a hood of a person that has a Soviet communist flag head...but she is talking about China in her speech.......
This wasn't' a thread about the details of the GND, it was about the idiocy of Marjoroy. I was attacking the arguments about where the blame is, I have barely said anything about the GND itself and what's in it.

It's late where I am, and I am about to sleep, but I do have the video saved for a later time.
I'll watch it later when I get time, as I have an interest in it.

I was not surprised at all at the numbers you provided on who pollutes. Obviously we are a major polluter...but we have an extremely high standard of living for our entire population. Whereas the rest of the world plans on catching up.

She's wrong. The Green New Deal doesn't even try to hide that it's communism. Everyone knows it is.

patiently waiting for the climate lockdowns. covid was just a scrimmage to see how far they have to push people to get them to inject a weapons system payload.

Theres her mistake. There is always a second mask under the first one.

Seriously tho. Has Russia-gating gotten so corny that people are Soviet Union gating now? Very retro. Somebody quickly inform Maddow.

What cracks me up about this is I have never seen any evidence transitioning to renewable energy would harm the economy. What it will do is shift profits from petroleum companies to other companies. Oh wain wain fucking wain.

People like her boebert and trump being elected are proof that America has become the shithole that republicans have been working so hard on turning America into for the past 40 years.

She may be a moron but she's right. Implementing the green new deal would most definitely weaken us economically and militarily which would in turn elevate our rivals comparatively. Just the act of printing that much more debt would put us yet closer to losing the reserve status...its pretty much a matter of time as it is.

Not to mention wind and solar are nowhere near capable of powering a fraction of our countries needs....so yeh blackouts and restrictions would occur.

Its goofy and immature but its accurate
Wrong

Theres her mistake. There is always a second mask under the first one.

Seriously tho. Has Russia-gating gotten so corny that people are Soviet Union gating now? Very retro. Somebody quickly inform Maddow.

LOL! So even when faced with a crazy picture by a rising star in your party, your reaction is to cry about how people are unfair to Putin and Trump. What a hack.

Republicans are the gift that keeps on giving.

Like Being in a jelly of the month club

you have Adam shift and Maxine waters. The lies are CONSTANT. You’re the dumb side now. I’m sorry that happened, because a smart left was better. Now it’s lies and leading you folk easily by the nose. Fkn sad lmao

LOL! So even when faced with a crazy picture by a rising star in your party, your reaction is to cry about how people are unfair to Putin and Trump. What a hack.
It’s more of a poor opinion from her than a straight intentional propaganda lie, which is all we’ve got out of dems for a few years now.

She’s a nut job. The sad thing is that people voted for her.
Look at who democrats vote for. There’s a guy here in Inkster that’s like 26 that’s been arrested like 4 times now.. Look at the mayor of Chicago.. Maxine Waters.. Jerry Nadler.. Schiff.. Omar.. The worst liars and subaverage people you can imagine.

Politics brought to you by 4Chan. Yeah we in trouble. Idiocracy was not fiction.

The Republican Party likes to pretend they’re the defenders of freedom and liberty. The reality is their cowards with their heads in the sand, to afraid to role their sleeves up and deal with real problems. There’s a lot of things I don’t like about Democrats but at least they recognize glaring problems that can’t be ignored anymore
Same. You have to understand TPTB on the right believe everything will take care of itself with no government (but prisons and DoD of course). They still believe in trickle down and gov should ONLY be allowed to do enumerated powers found under article 2 section 8 of The Constitution. It's a huge philosophical difference. In effect yes they don't believe in doing anything different from 1776.

you have Adam shift and Maxine waters. The lies are CONSTANT. You’re the dumb side now. I’m sorry that happened, because a smart left was better. Now it’s lies and leading you folk easily by the nose. Fkn sad lmao

You still think the election was stolen. Nothing you say holds any weight at all.

She believes 9/11 was an inside job. So she believes her party was responsible for the deliberate murder of thousands of Americans. Lucky the rubes in her districts are a bunch of dumb fucks, so she can continue to get elected.
Yeah but they’ve retconned Obama as the president during 9/11 so they can continue to live in their fake reality. (The Obama thing is astonishingly real that a surprising amount of rightist now take as fact.)

Back