Anabolic French Toast

redapplecigz

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Anybody try Greg Doucette’s Anabolic French Toast? It’s decent and healthy with lots of protons. There’s a video on his YouTube channel somewhere telling you how to make it. Greg is a former IFBB Pro Bodybuilder with a Masters in Kinesiology so he knows what he’s talking about.

the recipe is something like:

10 cups of eggs whites
8 slices of P28 bread (or normal bread)
Cinnamon
Vanilla extract
Splenda sugar
Guar/ Xantham gum
Low sugar syrup

Breakfast of champions.

It's a toast? Don't know how much there is to say.

A quick hint, it's not the toast that made him look like he does, but it is in the title... somewhere...

This is the guy:
9bb41ea3-f32f-478f-892e-7c4f47a3fbea.jpeg

Last edited:
He eats the French toast everyday so im assuming that’s why he’s so jacked/shredded

A quick hint, it's not the toast that made him look like he does, but it is in the title... somewhere...

This is the guy:

Hi Sano. During lockdown I've been on YouTube wayyyy more than usual and Greg's videos have popped up. I recommend them. Very entertaining.

He's very open about the industry and refreshingly admits he's not natural.

His main thing is working out if Hollywood stars or celebrities who've put muscle on did it naturally or not. He really doesn't like the V shred guy. Here's one of them:

So its a healthier french toast because you dont use egg yolk, no bad fats and raising bad cholesterol

This is the guy:

Looks natty to me......

Hi Sano. During lockdown I've been on YouTube wayyyy more than usual and Greg's videos have popped up. I recommend them. Very entertaining.

He's very open about the industry and refreshingly admits he's not natural.

His main thing is working out if Hollywood stars or celebrities who've put muscle on did it naturally or not. He really doesn't like the V shred guy.

I just watch his videos to see the cat Baby Nicky

Dude does give some good basic introductory information if you ever want to run a cycle. He's pretty honest about his roid usage

So its a healthier french toast because you dont use egg yolk, no bad fats and raising bad cholesterol

It’s pretty much bread and egg whites with calorie free additions like cinnamon, sugar free syrup and artificial sweetener as opposed to sugar.

Basically adds protein to bread (and makes it pretty tasty). Whenever I make it I have actual syrup, ice cream and sugar along with the egg whites though.

Glad my favorite doctor gets the respect he deserves.

After all, he's right 99.9% of the time.

i eat it almost everday, relatively low calorie given the volume of the food. lots of protein, carbs and almost no fat. i make it with different kinds of fruits though. i'll hit up peaches or blueberries or strawberries, etc... in a skillet with some truvia and cinnamon, makes the fruit soft almost like a jam. ill add some walden farms to the fruit and typically throw some low fat cottage cheese or greek yogurt on the side. very tasty, the protein and fiber keeps me full for a while.

Back