Social And the hits just keep on coming........

cooks1

No matter where you go-there you are
@Gold
Reaction score
Yet another conservative anti-vaxxer media personality has fallen to COVID.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/c...sted-on-aborted-fetuses/ar-AAOqUHl?ocid=ientp
Bob Enyart, pastor of the Denver Bible Church, passed away on Monday after contracting COVID earlier in the month. The news was confirmed by Fred Williams, who hosted the Real Science Radio Show along with Enyart.
Bob, naturally, was a gem of a human. From his good friend Fred:
The number of lives he touched is immeasurable and I’m sure Jesus has an extra special place for him in heaven. ‘Well done, good and faithful servant’.
Among the immeasurable lives he touched were the family and friends of people who died from AIDS. He memorialized them in his own unique way.
Enyart was known as an anti-abortion activist and provocateur who used to have a bit on his old TV show where he’d mock people who died of AIDS by reading out their names while Queen’s Another One Bites the Dust played in the background.
Extra special place in heaven indeed. You were one of the good ones Bob, we'll miss ya. So....In your honor........

5sblas5f6a671.jpg

This cheer-for-death story is on the front page of every liberal outlet. Almost getting the same press as the Met-Gala where nobody wore masks where there was clear reporting masks would be worn when not eating or drinking... And the MTV Music awards where more crowd promiscuous sloots hob knobbed with other lib millionaires to award themselves on who could woke the hardest.

I know I should feel bad when people who don't get the vaccine pass, and furthermore try to dissuade others from getting it, but it is so very hard

Well, you're showing yourself to be no different than him. You both celebrate people dying. Congrats.
Ohh, please. This guy played songs and celebrated people dying of AIDS. Now his own hubris and ignorance has gotten him killed. He was part of a cult which had slogans that included "Fuck Your Feelings" and "Liberal Tears." How quickly you guys change your tune:

Esb_zitVoAIiWvY.jpg

Could we get a covid subforum? It looks like the cultists have decided to celebrate each death individually. That's gonna get out of hand pretty quick.

Only the really ironic ones.

To be fair, this is more irony related than COVID related. I would probably have posted something similar if he had died in an accident at a museum after some 300 million y/o dinosaur bones fell on him.

I fondly reflect on my journey with Bob, from watching his eye-opening TV show in the 90s, to meeting Bob at St John’s church for an Age of the Earth debate (RSR sells that debate and the old earth group doesn’t, in case you are wondering who won), to Bob asking me to join him in doing Real Science Radio, then 15 years of weekly radio shows, culminating in the conference in San Antonio. In between we had many lunches and dinners together, some Nuggets games tossed in, and so many other good times and fond memories. I also really loved Bob’s sense of humor! As an example, the theme of our presentation at the ex-JW conference was “dinosaur blood”, perhaps the greatest discovery of the century that destroys millions of years. During Q&A, Bob responded to a question and asked “what two words do you say when someone says the Earth is billions of years old?”. No one answered, including myself, so Bob turned to me and said “Fred, you’re fired!”

Ohh, please. This guy played songs and celebrated people dying of AIDS. Now his own hubris and ignorance has gotten him killed. He was part of a cult which had slogans that included "Fuck Your Feelings" and "Liberal Tears." How quickly you guys change your tune:

Esb_zitVoAIiWvY.jpg

And when you pass away I'll be sure to remind everyone how you celebrated people dying from Covid as we dance all over your grave.

But then again Im not a debased sociopath so I probably won't do that.

Why do liberals feel the need to post an article every time a conservative dies?

Oh no, someone doesn't agree with you on tax reform or healthcare. Thank god they're dead. Lets celebrate!

Mocked and celebrated when people died of AIDS

Good riddance.

Back