Social And the hits just keep on coming........

It’s literally the mantra of right wing conservatism. The misfortune of others is a back bone of modern conservative ideology.

“Fuck your feelings” millions of trump voters screamed
Same universe, but not in the same ballpark. Schadenfreude is much more specific than that.

ITT: Sherdog's self-described "intellectuals" reveal they are on the same level as some homophobic pastor.

simpsons fans will know schaudenfraude

poor leftorium..

Your signature is literally a link to a subreddit where people celebrate the death of unvaccinated people.
Nope.

"Nominees / recipients must have a history of PUBLIC statements that are anti-vaxx, anti-mask, etc.

The statements must have been made public prior to that person receiving hospital care.

"Public Statements" include media appearances / interviews, social media posts, opinion pieces in print media, etc. Post-hospitalization second-hand statements made by friends / relatives do not count.

Suffering the consequences of believing Covid misinformation is not sufficient to merit a nomination / award.

Propagation of Covid misinformation, or public declaration of being anti-vaxx / anti mask is necessary."

Nope.

"Nominees / recipients must have a history of PUBLIC statements that are anti-vaxx, anti-mask, etc.

The statements must have been made public prior to that person receiving hospital care.

"Public Statements" include media appearances / interviews, social media posts, opinion pieces in print media, etc. Post-hospitalization second-hand statements made by friends / relatives do not count.

Suffering the consequences of believing Covid misinformation is not sufficient to merit a nomination / award.

Propagation of Covid misinformation, or public declaration of being anti-vaxx / anti mask is necessary."
so they don't celebrate the death of the unvaccinated?

The right acting like snowflakes in this thread you guys try to dish it out but cant take it.
Chuds are basically this dude from Christmas Story

Ralphie-Taking-Down-His-School-Bully-Literally.gif

Lmfao. Man o Man are you a special kind of stupid. Every single day you go out of your way to prove it.

You truly believe we’ll wake up one day and the vaccine will be the leading cause of death?

No not you, I don’t expect you will ever wake up, you fall into the distinguished category of “Beyond Hope”

No not you, I don’t expect you will ever wake up, you fall into the distinguished category of “Beyond Hope”

Do you truly believe the vaccine will be the primary cause of death?

is that why it’s all the unvaccinated dying now?

suppose you were around when hitler died, would it be cause for celebration?

And it only took 7 pages for someone to compare a random conservative to Hitler. I guess that's a bit better than the norm.

I don't care that this guy is dead. From what I read he seems like a huge chode. I just find it hypocritical to celebrate his death when the main criticism was that he celebrated the death of others.

It's truly god using covid to cull the low intelligent humans. God is great.

For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the Lord of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.
Malachi 4:1
I've said that a few times. Anti-vax is Darwinism at its finest. If they survive then they have good genes and if they die they were dumb.

Holy shit you are dumb. Try reading that post several more times.
Yes, you're right, it was a brilliant comparison that only you and the heavily medicated guy can see the brilliance of. Me pointing out that TS is doing exactly what he called the guy a POS for doing is easily shut down with "oh yeah, well you don't stick up for serial killers and rapists".

<mma2>

Now put your mask back on, bitch.

I've said that a few times. Anti-vax is Darwinism at its finest. If they survive then they have good genes and if they die they were dumb.
Not real clear on how evolution works? It's not "Darwinism" if someone who probably already has grandkids dies.

Lmfao. You say something and get challenged on it and you scream “is English your first language”

Honestly you love to hear the sound of your own voice.
Scream? Really, is English your first language?

Last edited:
Back