Social And the hits just keep on coming........

It would be interesting to cross reference some of the George Floyd and Treyvon Martin takes coming from people in this thread

Anyone who has said the word "Schadenfreude" out loud is most defiantly a cuck.

How can one most defiantly be a cuck? 'I am going to meekly and passively submit without question.....but only with the maximum amount of defiance. You will have to pry my meek submission from my cold dead fingers!'

How can one most defiantly be a cuck? 'I am going to meekly and passively submit without question.....but only with the maximum amount of defiance. You will have to pry my meek submission from my cold dead fingers!'

I think Paul Manafort qualifies as "defiantly" a cuck.

And last week, allegations of cuckolding erupted from the top echelon of modern Republican politics. According to documents released, it is alleged that Republican Paul Manafort, currently in jail facing charges related to Robert Mueller’s Russian investigation, used to enjoy sharing his wife with numerous men. Wikileaks apparently held a large trove of texts from within the Manafort family, and these materials were recently made generally public. According to this information, Manafort was described as making his wife be with other men, a practice to which she apparently complied with to make him happy, but found “disgusting.” Like many men involved in cuckolding, Manafort would allegedly wait until the other men, usually black males, had sex with his wife and left before he had sex with her. According to the materials, this sexual interest ultimately contributed to Manafort’s divorce, because he “needed” these sexual activities to be happy, which his daughters referred to as an “addiction.”

https://www.psychologytoday.com/us/blog/women-who-stray/201807/the-politics-cuckolding

<{ByeHomer}>

I don't know and I'm sure it's annoying to you but there is a massive difference in a conservative posting a tweet from a liberal that they think sounds stupid and a liberal celebrating a conservative dying from covid.
Lol I think wet blanket has trouble with concepts like that.

Have a good one man. Thanks for showing up today.
Apparently you don't know what "screaming" means so I shouldn't be surprised that schadenfreude puzzles you. My bad for taking you off ignore yet again.

Yes, you're right, it was a brilliant comparison that only you and the heavily medicated guy can see the brilliance of. Me pointing out that TS is doing exactly what he called the guy a POS for doing is easily shut down with "oh yeah, well you don't stick up for serial killers and rapists".

<mma2>

Now put your mask back on, bitch.

Fuck you are seriously retarded. I kind of feel bad for making fun of you all the time.

Last edited:
It's so strange when conservatives take offense to people celebrating the death of guys like this. This guy was evil, no two ways about it. You guys don't have to defend every single conservative lol.

Apparently they also believe schaudenfreude is an offensive word. lol

Fuck you are seriously retarded. I kind of feel bad for making fun of you all the time.
Sounds good, little fella, thanks for playing.

iu

So y'all really gonna act like there wasn't posters on the right celebrating RBG's death last year?

Peace unto his family.

For those whining about the thread, I wonder why COVID has been politicized?
Threads on horse dewormer, Politicians playing politics with people lives, we keep hearing COVID is not big deal.
Well when a dude who spends his fame telling everyone not to take the vaccine, dies from said disease, the vaccine gives you a better chance at surviving when you are old and out of shape, sadly you have to expect these kind of told you so, threads.

Peace unto his family.

For those whining about the thread, I wonder why COVID has been politicized?
Threads on horse dewormer, Politicians playing politics with people lives, we keep hearing COVID is not big deal.
Well when a dude who spends his fame telling everyone not to take the vaccine, dies from said disease, the vaccine gives you a better chance at surviving when you are old and out of shape, sadly you have to expect these kind of told you so, threads.

We fully expect some leftists and vax nazi's to gloat, troll, taunt, and dance on graves every chance they get because we all understand that at their core they're vile people. There are no surprises here.

Yes, yes. You're very intelligent because you talk down to people and use unnecessary verbiage on a fight forum.
lol at having to put on this charade to pretend to be better than you are to people you don't know. Anyone using the word "schadenfreude" in everyday conversation is doing so deliberately to try to impress people. No one says that shit.

Lisa Simpson kind-of made it famous.
People use the word now.

Covid hospitalization and egotistical overweight middle aged people who think they're invulnerable. Name a better duo.

Something tells me the group of people looking to hang Mike Pence a few months ago, who wanted Hillary locked up and executed, who consider liberal tears manna from heaven, wouldn't be quite so magnanimous ( that's a nice word too, huh? I know words, I know the best words).

I’m often mistaken…but yea there are some demented fuckers in the world..a few around these forums..

As long as you note that I only danced on the graves of those who danced on graves, I'll put you in the line up at my funeral. That would not come as news to anyone who knows me, and I'm happy to own it.

This is some of the worst logic I've seen in a long time

Back