Elections Andrew Cuomo's re-election campaign has begun at $10k

Queen B

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I know a lot of people like Cuomo despite the alleged investigations going on, but I didnt think people would pay $10,000 just to meet him.

I think $10k is just a bit too much to meet Cuomo

As far as I can tell, Cuomo got his support back and his approval ratings are back up from February/March

Cuomo's approval rating is back up to 71%

Last edited:
71%

holy fuckin shit. Tribalism alive and well.
It can change depending on the outcome of the investigations (sexual harassment), but it needs to have strong evidence against him to change people's opinions

I say the same thing about Ron DeSantis, Greg Abbott, Kristi Noem, and Pete Ricketts

You're going to be so rustled when DeSantis is your President in 2024.

Looking forward to your meltdown.

The fact Cuomo is still in power and has such a supposed approval rate just shows how stupid Dumbocrats are. Cuomo is an embarrassment and a total disgrace. Tribalism 101.

The fact Cuomo is still in power and has such a supposed approval rate just shows how stupid Dumbocrats are. Cuomo is an embarrassment and a total disgrace. Tribalism 101.
Im positive Cuomo would get more votes than DeSantis if he ran for President, pending no significant sexual harassment findings

He’s a smarmy guy. Between the COVID coverup and the allegations, Cuomo should be tanking. People are plied by the soft details — television appearances, books, social media — and not, as much as we wish, the core of people. The lack of a decent alternative doesn’t help. None of the declared republican candidates have a chance, and no democrat will primary Cuomo, making it pretty bleak. And I looked up the most recent polls — Cuomo is still floating.

I don't know about stupid but it's disturbing as all hell.

A guy that has gotten me-tood, fucked up his police force, and killed the elderly, that wasnt enough to put things in perspective? Thats so creepy.

gotta hand it to democrats. they dont cuck when exposed as sexual deviants like republicans.

lol De Blasio has a 35% approval rating compared to Cuomo's 71%

"reimagine, rebuild, renew"

Great slogan except you've been in office since 2011.......

Back