Elections Andrew Cuomo's re-election campaign has begun at $10k

It can change depending on the outcome of the investigations (sexual harassment), but it needs to have strong evidence against him to change people's opinions
Funny no retirement home scandal and coverup mentioned by you

It can change depending on the outcome of the investigations (sexual harassment), but it needs to have strong evidence against him to change people's opinions

His mishandling of the pandemic and covering up Covid deaths isn't reason enough?

"reimagine, rebuild, renew"

Great slogan except you've been in office since 2011.......

You don’t get it, all he needs is four more years and more of your money and he’ll be able to fix it. No idea why he hasn’t yet, but this time, it’s for real. I swear.

Just like Biden.

I say the same thing about Ron DeSantis...

Yeah, you don't want nothing to do with that guy. He's awful

You're going to be so rustled when DeSantis is your President in 2024...

Hate to burst your bubble but Saint Ron will be staying down here in Florida in 2024 making so many people outside of Florida like the sherbro above happy

Do women get in free if they eat hot dogs in front of him? Will a banana do?

Hate to burst your bubble but Saint Ron will be staying down here in Florida in 2024 making so many people outside of Florida like the sherbro above happy

You don't think he will run in 2024?

I think he's the R's best chance to win, with Scott or Haley as his VP.

If Rs run Trump again, it's a sure loss, with all the sound bytes, twitter posts and "insurrection" baggage, I don't think Trump stands a chance.

I have a little charity bet (animal shelters) with @Ophydian about who the Rs 2024 presidential nominee will be and I chose #GOATDeSantis.

You don't think he will run in 2024?

I think he's the R's best chance to win, with Scott or Haley as his VP.

If Rs run Trump again, it's a sure loss, with all the sound bytes, twitter posts and "insurrection" baggage, I don't think Trump stands a chance.

I have a little charity bet (animal shelters) with @Ophydian about who the Rs 2024 presidential nominee will be and I chose #GOATDeSantis.

<BakerNo> Pretty sure he's staying down here. Mainstream media on either side of the political spectrum is tough enough to deal with down here

I know a lot of people like Cuomo despite the alleged investigations going on, but I didnt think people would pay $10,000 just to meet him.

I think $10k is just a bit too much to meet Cuomo

As far as I can tell, Cuomo got his support back and his approval ratings are back up from February/March

Cuomo's approval rating is back up to 71%

I don't believe that data.

"1% refused"

Are you telling me that out of every 100 people called, only 1 person hung up the phone when they heard "We're conducting a poll...."

His mishandling of the pandemic and covering up Covid deaths isn't reason enough?
It takes a special kind of asshole to cover up shit that cost the most vulnerable their lives during a pandemic and then write a book about how awesome you handled it

71% among his own party is not that good.

What kind of ridiculous cuckold decides "sure he's the product of corruption and nepotism, killed tens of thousands of elderly people, is on a decades long sexual harassment rampage, imposes crippling taxes, crime is skyrocketing and we just lost a congressional seat because people he didn't already kill are fleeing the state, but I do like the he has a D next to his name"?

71% among his own party is not that good.

What kind of ridiculous cuckold decides "sure he's the product of corruption and nepotism, killed tens of thousands of elderly people, is on a decades long sexual harassment rampage, imposes crippling taxes, crime is skyrocketing and we just lost a congressional seat because people he didn't already kill are fleeing the state, but I do like the he has a D next to his name"?
How is that not good?

None of said statements are true until the investigation is finished

Lol. Team politics has rotted the brains of too many Americans. Crazy world.

Back