Elections Andrew Cuomo's re-election campaign has begun at $10k

I say the same thing about Ron DeSantis, Greg Abbott, Kristi Noem, and Pete Ricketts
Other than Governor Ricketts stance on Marijuana, his administration has been stable in uncertain times in the Great State of Nebraska.

Can't complain too hard (other than his silly Marijuana stance).

Other than Governor Ricketts stance on Marijuana, his administration has been stable in uncertain times in the Great State of Nebraska.

Can't complain too hard (other than his silly Marijuana stance).
He also threatened to cut funding if they ask you to wear a mask, back when the virus was still prevalent and we still had trouble getting tests

Agree but trump was the same man as cumo. That was the republican boy lol.

The difference is Trump actually got heat for it from the media, celebs, etc...Cuomo doesn't.

Im positive Cuomo would get more votes than DeSantis if he ran for President, pending no significant sexual harassment findings

He all but admitted it and passed it off as him just cracking inappropriate jokes. He actually approved the laws. I am all for giving people fair trial and chance to defend themselves but he admitted to the allegations in part which means he should resign at minimum:

Cuomo said he does not believe that fits the definition.

"Harassment is not making someone feel uncomfortable," he said. "That is not harassment. If I just made you feel uncomfortable, that is not harassment. That's you feeling uncomfortable."

“If an employer makes unwelcome jokes, comments, asks probing questions of a sexual nature or makes unwanted sexual propositions -- which is exactly what Gov. Cuomo has already admitted to having directed toward my client, Charlotte Bennett -- that employer has violated New York state law. There is no gray area here,” Katz said.

Katz said according to the New York State Equal Employment Opportunity Handbook, sexual harassment is defined as follows:

"Actions that may constitute sexual harassment based upon a hostile work environment may include, but are not limited to, words, signs, jokes, pranks, intimidation or physical violence which are of a sexual nature, or which are directed at an individual because of that individual’s sex. Sexual harassment also consists of any unwanted verbal or physical advances, sexually explicit derogatory statements or sexually discriminatory remarks made by someone which are offensive or objectionable to the recipient, which cause the recipient discomfort or humiliation, or which interfere with the recipient’s job performance."

https://www.thecut.com/2021/04/andrew-cuomo-scandal-everything-we-know.html

https://www.wxxinews.org/post/cuomo-remarks-redefines-sexual-harassment

Cuomo should have resigned a long time ago. Killing the elderly and sexually harassing women.
One thing I noticed in politics that changed from when I was younger, is when you fucked up you had the dignity to resign. Now politicians who get caught doing terrible things no longer resign but double down. America has become toxic, due to selfishness of our politicians and partisan media.

I don't know about stupid but it's disturbing as all hell.

A guy that has gotten me-tood, fucked up his police force, and killed the elderly, that wasnt enough to put things in perspective? Thats so creepy.

CNN has done a great job of being on Cuomo's PR staff.

CNN has done a great job of being on Cuomo's PR staff.
Its so odd. Its similar to folks not caring about biden being a potato that sniffs little girls. I mean, DAMN, we can point to how many incidents that are not questionable. Youd be declaring your head in the sand by not noticing these things.

It can change depending on the outcome of the investigations (sexual harassment), but it needs to have strong evidence against him to change people's opinions

Sexual harassment is why they dont like him? They are ok with how he handled covid?

Anyone supporting Andrew Cuomo after everything that has come out deserves everything that happens to them.

Anyone supporting Andrew Cuomo after everything that has come out deserves everything that happens to them.

The left when Blasse Ford made baseless accusations against Kavanaugh: Rage

The left when someone from their side gets accused: Lets wait for the facts to come out

I didn't think that even Democrats liked this bag of shit. Perhaps I gave them too much credit.

Shocking that the woke left approves of this scum bag. I don’t see how anyone that blasts trump for his bullshit can support Cuomo with a straight face. He represents everything that is wrong with politics

Cuomo is horrible, but he's an angel compared to Trump.

Sexual harassment is why they dont like him? They are ok with how he handled covid?
Cuomo did a great job with covid-19 when you consider the facts and context. The nursing home death numbers were still reported, just under a different definition

If anything is gonna bring him down, its the sexual harassment

I didn't think that even Democrats liked this bag of shit. Perhaps I gave them too much credit.
The Dems like Cuomo.

Hes still the chair of the National Governors Committee

They dont like De Blasio

The Dems like Cuomo.

Hes still the chair of the National Governors Committee

They dont like De Blasio

While I don't like De Blasio, I don't know how it's possible to say he's worse than Cuomo after this last year.

Back