Elections Andrew Cuomo's re-election campaign has begun at $10k

While I don't like De Blasio, I don't know how it's possible to say he's worse than Cuomo after this last year.
He had a good response to Covid - when you consider the context New York was in at the time.

Cuomo and Fauci were like De Niro and Pacino

He had a good response to Covid - when you consider the context New York was in at the time.

Cuomo and Fauci were like De Niro and Pacino

Didn't he put COVID patients into nursing homes, needlessly killing elderly people, attempt to cover it up, and then get hit with a half dozen sexual harassment claims from former staff members?

You can also watch him speak on Zoom for $25

Cheaper than $10k!

Him and deblasio deserve each other but his brother is even worse. What a smug prick fredo is

It doesnt look like he will be impeached after all.

Some of the people responsible for handling the impeachment were having dinner at Cuomo's mansion.

Cuomo is likely eligible to run (and probably win) his re-election

Cuomo is expected to release all Covid restrictions today since New York has the lowest Covid rate in the COUNTRY (0.3% positivity)

@Wadtucket you can come back to NYC now

Cuomo is expected to release all Covid restrictions today since New York has the lowest Covid rate in the COUNTRY (0.3% positivity)

@Wadtucket you can come back to NYC now

God bless our savior Dr Cuomo, he cured us all from the flu

I know a lot of people like Cuomo despite the alleged investigations going on, but I didnt think people would pay $10,000 just to meet him.

I think $10k is just a bit too much to meet Cuomo

As far as I can tell, Cuomo got his support back and his approval ratings are back up from February/March

When it comes to politics, it's not about to see him but rather paying for favors..

Similar to business leaders paying hundreds of thousands to hear ex presidents speaks.

What ever happened to believe all women?

Don't tell me that was just a tool to attack political rivals that people don't actually believe

Those biatches are lying. Probably republican skanks. think about, there is no video proof, so tell me how can it be real?

Back