Angry Sherdogger gets flatlined by boxing HW champion

Seemed like a cheap shot lol... Yeah the guy was out of control earlier but it actually looked like he was leaving.

Edit: The boxer stepped into his path to intercept him and was talking shit as he was moving to block him. That's when he raised his hand and pointed at the boxer and then he got punched. The boxer could have walked away and the guy appeared to be leaving. In fact, it appears that he instigated that particular encounter.

Last edited:
Lol i thought the guy was trying to leave and seemed to have calmed down after the other guy swung at him but after rewatching, he was raising his hand to Julius like he was going to tell him off

looks fake, the bouncer didn't even connect??

looks like he just hit the guys hands? weird

Seemed like a cheap shot lol... Yeah the guy was out of control earlier but it actually looked like he was leaving.
Lol i thought the guy was trying to leave and seemed to have calmed down after the other guy swung at him but after rewatching, he was raising his hand to Julius like he was going to tell him off

He couldn't let him get close.

Out of every direction he could have left, he chose to leave right in front of this behemont. Looked he was about to tell Julius to move the fuck out of the way or something

That may be so. but Julius was on the clock as event security. It was his job to cool out the situation, not lay the guy out like a street fight.

He came out from behind the barricade for no reason. He was seeking a shot at the guy.

That may be so. but Julius was on the clock as event security. It was his job to cool out the situation, not lay the guy out like a street fight.

He came out from behind the barricade for no reason. He was seeking a shot at the guy.
This

I mean, he was looking and walking right at him, then pointed his hand up towards the dudes face ... looks like he was just pointing, but still, dont raise your hands if you dont want none.

Some of you guys need to get out more.

It's easy to say he shouldn't have hit him watching from the safety of your home, but if I just saw a guy swing on people then head in my direction like that, I'm not waiting to find out if he's gonna start throwing punches at me too. You have a split second to read the guy's energy/body language and make a decision.

Ultimately, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

Some of you guys need to get out more.

It's easy to say he shouldn't have hit him watching from the safety of your home, but if I just saw a guy swing on people then head in my direction like that, I'm not waiting to find out if he's gonna start throwing punches at me too. You have a split second to read the guy's energy/body language and make a decision.

Ultimately, you play stupid games, you win stupid prizes.

The only reason he was heading in his direction was because he put himself there to crack him. Watch the video. He slowly creeps by everyone, then as he turns around, bang.

Old boy was a tool but security shouldn't be doing shit like that.

Back