Another reason why GSP is the GOAT

GSP was obviously incredible and one of the best ever. And these stats are mildly interesting, but I don't think you can really conclude too much based off of them. There are so many other factors in MMA. You also excluded a stat that many would consider to be important, which is fight finish %.

Anyways, the GOAT discussion doesn't interest me too much anymore. All of the supposed "GOATS" are all amazing in their own ways. I wish we could just leave it at that.

or just don’t be Canadian and you will easily realize GSP is not the goat
Do you honestly believe that everybody that voted for GSP in the sticky thread is Canadian?

2a9db781-db47-4979-9ba2-e78e92b5595b_text.gif

It's so subjective of a topic which is fine. I'm a die hard GSP guy and I'm not even convinced he's the GOAT when you look at Silva, Jones or even Khabib and DJ.

Go watch who the actual Pro Fighters pick as their GOAT...that's something I always find very interesting.

A LOT of them pick Jones. Some pick GSP, but I think it's mostly Jones or Anderson amongst the fighters themselves.

It's so subjective of a topic which is fine. I'm a die hard GSP guy and I'm not even convinced he's the GOAT when you look at Silva, Jones or even Khabib and DJ.

Go watch who the actual Pro Fighters pick as their GOAT...that's something I always find very interesting.

A LOT of them pick Jones. Some pick GSP, but I think it's mostly Jones or Anderson amongst the fighters themselves.
how dare you mention khabib.

shame on you honestly, he's not even top 10, he's maybe around 15

Stats aren't always important, but they fit into a small piece of the puzzle in showing who is the GOAT (GSP of course).

how dare you mention khabib.

shame on you honestly, he's not even top 10, he's maybe around 15

GSP himself listed Khabib as his pick for #1...

I think he retired too early, but he has an argument. I think it's hard to crown a GOAT since each candidate seems to have holes in their resume. GSP's are perhaps the smallest, it's still subjective.

If you don't think GSP is the Goat you have to be new to MMA
aw horseshit.

He probably gets the most votes. but he probably doesn't get a majority of votes.

By that I mean, it's something like 35% agree it's GSP, 20% think it's Jones, 20% think it's Fedor, 15% think it's Silva, 10% other.

TLDR: Get over yourself.

aw horseshit.

He probably gets the most votes. but he probably doesn't get a majority of votes.

By that I mean, it's something like 35% agree it's GSP, 20% think it's Jones, 20% think it's Fedor, 15% think it's Silva, 10% other.

TLDR: Get over yourself.

He's got double than jones. Fedor is close 2nd because that's nostalgia talking

Back