Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score

Anthony Dirrell 33-2-1 vs Kyrone Davis 15-2

Jesus Ramos 14-0 vs Jesus Bojórquez 24-2

Vito Mielnicki 7-0 vs Noe Lopez 10-3-1

Last edited:
Yes this fight really gets me excited... :rolleyes:

Do we know who Ramos is fighting yet? Looking forward to him cracking some skulls again.

What’s a Kyrone Davis ?
There's has been and is gonna continue to be a lot of Kyrone Davis's in boxing for a while, careers sidelined for a year and tune ups to the moon.

All the more reason to give their props to the established names who have been meeting head to head and putting it on the line since boxing has gotten going again.

Losing to anthony dirrel earned Avni a shot at the biggest cash cow in boxing. Imagine what beating him would get this guy.
Or does it work the opposite way?

I think Davis has a cool hair-do

However, Dirrell and then Broner headlining cards against no names like they are up and coming prospects?? This 10 years ago?? Pretty sad and pathetic.

Last edited:
Do we know who Ramos is fighting yet? Looking forward to him cracking some skulls again.
The show features two of the most sensational teenage boxers in the sport as 19-year-old welterweight rising star Jesus Ramos battles Jesus Bojorquez in a 10-round co-feature and 18-year-old exciting prospect Vito Mielnicki, Jr. squares off against Noe Lopez in an eight-round welterweight match to open the broadcast at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. The event is promoted by TGB Promotions.

The show features two of the most sensational teenage boxers in the sport as 19-year-old welterweight rising star Jesus Ramos battles Jesus Bojorquez in a 10-round co-feature and 18-year-old exciting prospect Vito Mielnicki, Jr. squares off against Noe Lopez in an eight-round welterweight match to open the broadcast at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT. The event is promoted by TGB Promotions.

Sweet! Jesus vs Jesus!

Jokes aside, i know it's early but i think Ramos is a future champ.

Back