Anthony Joshua vs. Oleksandr Usyk.

Winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Refresh memory: majority of ppl had assumed that obese lazy late replacement in Ruiz will be for him easy night in the office before first fight vs Ruiz.
Then before 2 nd fight bunches with A.J fans had predicted A.J win vs Ruiz via stoppage.
Bunch with ppl had predicted that Bellew will finish Usyk's then prime version.
A.J will KO Parker.
A.J will KO Takam ( thanks, british stoppage for Takam ).

Looks that he had faced more fresh, younger Chisora version rather than Parker who is larger, younger than Usyk.
Chisora is durable and not much worse than Whyte.
I actually had scored 1 st his fight vs Whyte for Chisora and Chisora fight vs Helenius for Chisora.

I will remind you that fighters greatness sometimes comes from rematch clauses, Whyte had been sparked by small for him old uncle in wreck from Povetkin.
Is he so much better than Chisora? I don't see this.
You didn't answer the question you just wrote a load of unrelated crap. I'll ask you again what is your argument for why Usyk is likely to KO out AJ?

And yes Povetkin KO'd Whyte, that's because he is a fantastically hard puncher and power is the last thing you lose with age.

Now answer the question, why do you think Usky will KO AJ?

Now answer the question, why do you think Usky will KO AJ?

You didn't answer the question you just wrote a load of unrelated crap. I'll ask you again what is your argument for why Usyk is likely to KO out AJ?

1. you behave here like I'm some kind of immigrant on temporary working visa and you are my boss.
Cease this attitude in forum.
2. stop manipulate and lie that I had stated that Usyk definitely will KO AJ.

Yes, I do know that only one way for him to win vs A.J is to KO A.J.
Yes, I do know that If A.J will gas out vs him like he did vs Pulev after 3 rd round, Usyk will finish him.
Usyk is not 39 y.o, my british king with big chip on sholder.

I will tell you what I will do with you: I will place you in my ignore list.
You behave here with me like you are my boss and I'm your employee.
You are playing with my statements in order to make other forum users to get impression that things posted by you about " my predictions " had been previously expressed as my clean statement and prediction.

I hate to waste time with such manipulators like you.
Good bye.

I'm happy that selfish and delusional hole called U.K had left E.U/ EEZ with all their inhabitants like you.

Did you really just insult the whole of the UK?

I had read that some ppl in this thread had called Chisora as a journeman.
Chisora since fight vs 40 y.o Vitali till his last fight vs Parker was a gatekeeper. Highly paid gatekeeper.

Chisora might had better pro record if he had get nod on cards for some his fights.
Yes, he clearly had lost vs 40 y.o uncle Vitali, had been sparked by then 217 lbs Haye who then was in good shape ( for sure did had more 1 punch power than Usyk and bunch with HW division boxers if he was in good shape ).
Fury dominated him and get clean UD for 12 rounder, still he was able to finish Chisora only in his next fight vs Chisora when he already had experience to fight vs Chisora under belt. For Fury still it took 10 rounds work to finish Chisora in their 2 nd fight.

Chisora had lost on paper vs Whyte 12 rounder, cards were 115-113, 115-114, 114-115.
If Chisora had get nod here, he had been now 1-1 vs Whyte.
Fight Whyte vs Chisora II: Chisora had been stopped in 11 th round while had won a lot of rounds vs prospect in Whyte before Whyte had cached him with power punch.
I don't see there anything easy and how Whyte might be proven as so much better than Chisora.

Yes, Chisora had lost vs Helenius in Finaland, cards were 115-113, 115-113, 113-115.
Helenius weighted in at 239,5 lbs.
Yes, Chisora had lost vs Pulev in Germany, cards were 118-110, 116-112, 113-115.
Pulev weighted in at 249,1 lbs. All these talks how dudes like Chisora or old Wlad might had weight bullied then not old Pulev are nonsense cos he is stocky muscular type and weighted more than Wlad in their title fight when Pulev was 33 y.o and undefeated.

Kabayel weight in weight for fight vs Chisora was 237,3lbs.
Fight ended with cards 114-114, 115-113, 115-114.

Parker had weighted in for fight vs Chisora 241,2 lbs and barely had scrapped decision vs older Chisora version than Usyk had in the ring.

Lurk where these boxers are ranked today before calling Chisora as just journeyman.

Until Chisora starts to gas out, he isn't worse than Kabayel, Helenius, Whyte, Parker and sorry, also not worse than prime shape Pulev ( not this old 39 y.o version of course ).
Not a champ but definitely he isn't just some journeman.
During first rounds no one had looked great vs Chisora.

Joshua SHOULD win, but his chin and lack of focus for the full 3 minutes of each round always make me unsure about him. He gets tentative when he shouldn't and overrpunches h
when it's not needed. Overall it's working for him, but I'm always leery of him.

I guess someone is taking this a little bit personal lol
Well, if someone thinks that my IQ level is enough low not to see manipulation tactic: to post comments with clear intent to make readers to see like posted by him content is " my prediction " then he had failed for sure.
It is simple manipulation stuff, if someone had read up enough about basics in psychology and manipulation technique.
To see this with average level HS student's level is more than easy stuff like walk in the park.
Another point: I do not feel to be personally insulted in some internet forums while for me still does not like if someone behaves with me like I'm his employee.

This is very simple manipulation technique, while psychology never was my profile field. More things like technical drawing etc alike. Yeah, when I was HS guy.
Still it is so EASY to see, sorry.

Level should be raised to attempt to manipulate with ppl here.

1. you behave here like I'm some kind of immigrant on temporary working visa and you are my boss.

Yes, I do know that If A.J will gas out vs him like he did vs Pulev after 3 rd round, Usyk will finish him.

You are playing with my statements in order to make other forum users to get impression that things posted by you about " my predictions " had been previously expressed as my clean statement and prediction.

Good bye.

Wow I've never known someone as full of shit as you. I asked you one question over and over which was what makes you sure that Usyk will KO AJ which you have swerved over many posts. It's a simple enough question but you won't back it up. You want to ignore me, fine, you'd be doing me a favour.

I guess someone is taking this a little bit personal lol

Huh? He called the UK a selfish and delusional hole...

@SandisLL just to be clear i didn't take your insult of the UK personal, it's just a weird thing to say when you're disagreeing with one person.

Well, if someone thinks that my IQ level is enough low not to see manipulation tactic: to post comments with clear intent to make readers to see like posted by him content is " my prediction " then he had failed for sure.
It is simple manipulation stuff, if someone had read up enough about basics in psychology and manipulation technique.
To see this with average level HS student's level is more than easy stuff like walk in the park.
Another point: I do not feel to be personally insulted in some internet forums while for me still does not like if someone behaves with me like I'm his employee.

This is very simple manipulation technique, while psychology never was my profile field. More things like technical drawing etc alike. Yeah, when I was HS guy.
Still it is so EASY to see, sorry.

Level should be raised to attempt to manipulate with ppl here.
What the fuck are you on about?? You said Usyk would KO AJ, I asked you why and you avoided answering the question over several pages. Fuck off with your 'manipulation' bollocks lol
I only wanted to see if you had some reason behind your opinion. Clearly not.

Last edited:

Good bye.

lol. Now someone’s gonna have to put all of those toys back in your pram

@SandisLL just to be clear i didn't take your insult of the UK personal, it's just a weird thing to say when you're disagreeing with one person.
I mean he's taking it personally, not you.

He's got some sort of chip on his shoulder. I thought it was limited to the US, which is understandable, but apparently, it's the UK as well.

What the fuck are you on about?? You said Usyk would KO AJ, I asked you why and you avoided answering the question over several pages. Fuck off with your 'manipulation' bollocks lol
I only wanted to see if you had some reason behind your opinion. Clearly not.

You manipulated him so hard with our secret UK psychology techniques that even i'm confused.

I think Usyk has a serious chance of beating Joshua, but by KO? Not a chance.

He's got some sort of chip on his shoulder. I thought it was limited to the US, which is understandable, but apparently, it's the UK as well.

We had a guy like this in the kickboxing/muay thai sub. European, broken English, outlandish views, insulted everyone who disagreed.

Seems to be a common theme sadly.

You manipulated him so hard with our secret UK psychology techniques that even i'm confused.

I think Usyk has a serious chance of beating Joshua, but by KO? Not a chance.
lol we'll look pretty stupid if Usyk does KO him! But I can't see it.

lol we'll look pretty stupid if Usyk does KO him! But I can't see it.

If he does, he does. There's just no proof that he will.

Throwing a fit on the supermarket floor because someone doesn't agree with his outlandish statements is just childish, even if it is par for the course at this point.

Back