Anthony Joshua vs. Tyson Fury - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters

Takes_Two_To_Tango

Formally known as MXZT
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think this is the fight everyone wants to see now. They can fill a 100K stadium with this fight.

Who takes it?

Joshua. Fury has even stated that when they were training, Joshua fucked him up.

Joshua. Fury has even stated that when they were training, Joshua fucked him up.
hahaha they where 20 years old back then. wtf is that supposed to mean? Fury is taller, longer, natural boxer, better footwork, better stamina, better defense, better inside, better outside game, better chin, much better recovery

and joshua has.....more power and thats it. And Wilder had more power than Joshua, and Fury was able to take his power, so yea thats that.

Fury is too big if he keeps using the jab/hug game plan.

Fury says a lot of shit. I wouldn't take him at his word for anything.

Fury would stomp that racist douche.

I liked Lennox logic in an interview a couple of hours before the fight. He said "knockout punch may be there or may not, boxing is always there" alluding that even though it's a 50-50 fight you must give a slight edge to Fury.

Fury. Skill wise they are probably fairly similar, but I think Fury actually has a real mean streak in him. Joshua isn't really a 'dog' at all - i think Fury would dominate AJ through aggression, powerful clinchwork etc.

Fury is too big if he keeps using the jab/hug game plan.
Joshua can fight fairly well on the inside, far better than Wilder and is also quite a lot bigger than Wilder. Fury probably needs to win on the outside vs Joshua while Joshua will be the one trying to close the gap.

Pretty hard to argue against Tyson after he just walked down and battered the biggest power puncher we have seen at HW in a decade.

Fury Knows how to fight Big now. Joshua is a better boxer than Wilder, but I think Fury can still apply last night's gameplan of smother , wear him down in the clinch and sit down on punches.

Racist???

Wtf? How is Joshua a racist...?
Yes. Racist.

Screenshot_20200223-184514.jpg
Screenshot_20200223-184531.jpg

He calls black people "the superior black race"... Imagine if a white guy ever said the superior white race. Holy shit their career would be over. But nothing happened, it was swept under the carpet. Eddie Hearns tried to bluff it was a fake account which it wasn't, and then his team said he was hacked... LMAO. In fact the boxer that did get into trouble was Tyson Fury for making homophobic remarks.

Yes. Racist.

View attachment 734635
View attachment 734637

He calls black people "the superior black race"... Imagine if a white guy ever said the superior white race. Holy shit their career would be over. But nothing happened, it was swept under the carpet. Eddie Hearns tried to bluff it was a fake account which it wasn't, and then his team said he was hacked... LMAO. In fact the boxer that did get into trouble was Tyson Fury for making homophobic remarks.

Is there any evidence that he wasn't hacked?

Yes. Racist.

View attachment 734635
View attachment 734637

Fury also had many anti semitic rants on vid....
Where are the full post??? Need context to consider something racist.

Back