Anthony Joshua vs. Tyson Fury - Who wins?

Who wins?

• Total voters
Joshua has a punchers chance early in the fight and that's about it. Tyson bullies him and gives him a boxing lesson

Is there any evidence that he wasn't hacked?

He actually needs to provide evidence he was hacked. Not vice versa. I guess you give the same line any time Jon Jones tweets?

Fury also had many anti semitic rants on vid....
Where are the full post??? Need context to consider something racist.

It's easy to Google. He calls a fellow black boxer a disgrace to the superior black race in an argument. Again only white people can be racist.

It's easy to Google. He calls a fellow black boxer a disgrace to the superior black race in an argument. Again only white people can be racist.
I try not to google racist shit at work...or in general... never heard of this incident.
Sounds like you have some baggage.

Tyson. Joshua's physique makes people overrate the hell out of him.

He actually needs to provide evidence he was hacked. Not vice versa. I guess you give the same line any time Jon Jones tweets?

Calm down buddy.... I'm just trying to figure out if Anthony Joshua actually said those things. He seems like a pretty good dude and hasn't done anything racist to my knowledge. If he says he was hacked, I believe him.

And to my knowledge, Jones has never claimed to be hacked. He generally owns whatever insults he tweets to people.

Pretty hard to argue against Tyson after he just walked down and battered the biggest power puncher we have seen at HW in a decade.
Who was a bigger one-shot puncher at HW? I can't think of one, maybe Foreman? All time.

Tyson. Joshua's physique makes people overrate the hell out of him.

Joshua's resume is much better than Fury's.

Joshua: Klitschko, Whyte, Povetkin, Parker, Ruiz, Martin, Breazele, Takam

Fury: Chisora, Klitschko, Cunningham, Wilder

Joshua's resume is much better than Fury's.

Joshua: Klitschko, Whyte, Povetkin, Parker, Ruiz, Martin, Breazele, Takam

Fury: Chisora, Klitschko, Cunningham, Wilder
Without Wilder it's clearly AJ, but adding Wilder to that list swings it towards Fury imo. AJ has the more names, but a better version of Wlad and an undefeated Wilder are better than anything on AJ's resume.

I can't fucking wait for this fight!

So right now it's hard for me to look past Fury.

However I was really impressed with how fast handed, mobile and technically aggressive Joshua was against Ruiz in the rematch. That's the best he looked since he beat Klitschko imo.

But I think Fury may have sorted his shit out. And now he cleans out the division until he retires.

Hope Fury, never liked Joshua

I voted fury but only 6% think Joshua can beats fury? This fight is a lot closer than that

I voted fury but only 6% think Joshua can beats fury? This fight is a lot closer than that
It's one day after he dismantled Wilder. Someone will make another one later on and it might be different

Both guys can adjust their gameplan. Fury has more tools, great recovery and size ; he should be the favorite. That being said, AJ is much better at close range than Wilder with his uppercuts and he won’t get muscled around as easily as him.

Very intriguing fight, IMO.

Basically no way for Joshua to win. Fury the bigger, faster, more skilled fighter.

fury mopped the floor with wilder but they still both looked like absolute shit. wilder even more so than usual.

AJ packs incredible power and he doesn't just swing like an idiot. he can actually throw some technical punches. if any of you think fury can work him in the clinch the way he worked wilder, you're in for a surprise. i'd expect AJ to drop him on his ass with an uppercut the first time he tried it.

Both guys can adjust their gameplan. Fury has more tools, great recovery and size ; he should be the favorite. That being said, AJ is much better at close range than Wilder with his uppercuts and he won’t get muscled around as easily as him.

Very intriguing fight, IMO.

pretty much how I see it. Joshua needs to come in same weight as the last Ruiz fight. The big lumbering ko artist punches air all night

Back