Antifa being designated a terrorist organization

"Antifa" isn't an organized group. Large cities have "antifa" groups. Smaller places have people who consider themselves "antifa".

So, I mean...

Does every person who considers themselves Anti-Fascist in the spirit of AntiFa groups from nearly 100 years ago count as a terrorist?

Or...?

"Antifa" isn't an organized group. Large cities have "antifa" groups. Smaller places have people who consider themselves "antifa".

So, I mean...

Does every person who considers themselves Anti-Fascist in the spirit of AntiFa groups from nearly 100 years ago count as a terrorist?

Or...?
I'd imagine they will go through a suspects internet history. Would probably be pretty easy to determine if they identify as Antifa online

Or...?

No. There are well meaning people in there too. I condemn the ones who perpetrate violence on others. That's where I draw the line.

No. There's a lot good, well meaning people in there too. I condemn the ones who perpetrate violence on others. That's where I draw the line.

Cool.

So you recognize how retarded it is to call an unorganized group of people a "terrorist organization", then?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back