Antifa being designated a terrorist organization

I think 'm just going back to calling you a shrimp dick pansy, you aren't worth the discussion.
And what do you call 3rd partying on a karate forum, you fucking dork?
So just to recap:
Can't define ANTIFA or what specifically warrants random people getting thrown in prison
I'm not worth the discussion, but recycled shrimp dick jokes and then side arguments about our non-convo are worthy.

Ever heard of stand your ground? Soyboy huntin' season BOOOOIIIIIIII
Hunting and stand your ground are opposite concepts and you lack the mental faculties to make any reasonable decisions with regard to weapons or criminal policymaking.

Gotta love how short sighted people are here.

Trump just put Antifa on the same level as ISIS. You know...a group that saws people's heads off, blows up women and children, wants to take over the world with their form of religion, etc.

This is what we do now? Label groups that we don't agree with as terrorists? What happens when Trump isn't in office anymore and a person on the left wants to do the same thing to your militias? Think about what this REALLY means, not with emotion or your party affiliation.

no. isis isn't domestic. ffs, the second s stands for syria.

he's putting antifa on the same level as... well, vegans. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Animal_Enterprise_Terrorism_Act

Suggesting the government round up people gathering to protest is quite literally fascist.
You have nothing to talk about other than calling me a shrimp dick pansy because your intellectual capacity taps out at insults and you've probably never had to form a real argument in your sheltered life. Just "these people are bad because reasons, so let's imprison them all". Which is most definitely a fascist sympathy.
But hey, it's cool man, there are hundreds of thousands of people as dumb or dumber than you clinging to some retarded delusion that Antifa is some mega terror group that is justifiably rounded up too. You're the carbon copy of a dude screaming against blacks at water fountains in the 60s, supporting Vietnam in the 70s, thinking Russia was gonna invade during the 80s, and that Sadam had nukes; a fearful caricature repeating the same simpleton conclusions that have been fed to people like you for millennia all the way back to Rome's seige on germanic tribes. Always "round them up because they're evil because someone told me, therefor they should die!"
I'd really love to watch you struggle to put together another reply and give it a go though trying to tell me what antifa is, means, or how it qualifies as a terrorist group.

i'm not him, but i did mention black bloc a bunch of times. it should be rather self-explanatory to anyone who knows what black bloc is and why antifa dress like that.

So anyone who plans violence is antifa, got it.
And then you just arrest everyone at the gathering based off what?

The only person referencing violence, property destruction, locks or any of these other fantasies is you. Why? Because youre the dude with a deathgrip around your urethra over the idea of protesters getting rounded up who don't like fascists. You've still yet to define Antifa.

you're operating under a fallacy that in order to arrest one person from antifa, everyone needs to be identified.

if someone's arrested at a "protest" after arsoning something, and the person is wearing all black and has an "acab" patch... and the person's phone shows one's social media account talking up antifa and punch a nazi...

Of course. Blame the failures of your government on the faceless enemy. First, it was the Native Americans, then it was the blacks, the Black Panthers, the Communists, the terrorists/Muslims, the illegal immigrants and the big bad tuff Antifa. Fucking clownshoes government America has. Scared because a bunch of crust punks get out and protest. Weak fucking dictatorship we have in America.

i'm not him, but i did mention black bloc a bunch of times. it should be rather self-explanatory to anyone who knows what black bloc is and why antifa dress like that.
black bloc= style of anarchist protesting strategy that usually ends in property vandalism
antifa= someone who is against fascists
You can be one without the other and vice versa. People have no idea what they're talking about but are so confident that they want this to be a major law in gross violation of constitutional rights.
you're operating under a fallacy that in order to arrest one person from antifa, everyone needs to be identified.

if someone's arrested at a "protest" after arsoning something, and the person is wearing all black and has an "acab" patch... and the person's phone shows one's social media account talking up antifa and punch a nazi...
I mean you're literally describing a fascist imprisonment if you think all people at a protest should be arrested

And likewise if someone goes to a protest and likes kekistan memes and talks about wanting to shoot communists? Just round them up for political affiliation too?
That's literally fascism buddy.

Why you mad that leftists are getting exposed as the racists they are?

6kaQfj9.jpg

Just a reminder about the WR rules...

Rules
Flaming- There are limits to the mild flaming that is allowed in the War Room. If you find your posts only containing flaming, you'll likely receive infractions. This is a form of derailment in which you are no longer discussing the topic at hand and choosing to just personally attack another poster. Avoid severe accusations against other posters, both direct and implied (such as murder, paedophilia and rape). A strong line is drawn on any threats (whether violent/sexual) to other posters or members of their families. Additionally, do not wish death on another poster (e.g. "Kill yourself", "I hope you die...").

If you get to the point where you're just flaming each other and no longer discussing the topic at all, I suggest you step away from the computer or put down the phone.
Otherwise we'll boot you out of the thread and hand out infractions.

If you want to discuss each other rather than the thread topic, we have the Lounge thread.

Thanks.

black bloc= style of anarchist protesting strategy that usually ends in property vandalism
antifa= someone who is against fascists
You can be one without the other and vice versa.

well, no. someone who's against fascists is someone who's against fascists. antifa obviously refers to the (now ironically named) movement. of which black bloc is a subsect of. realistically, black bloc is all that matters in this case - as they're the majority of the antifa that are causing the assaults/arson/etc.

People have no idea what they're talking about but are so confident that they want this to be a major law in gross violation of constitutional rights.

you are one of the many who doesn't know what he's talking about. ffs, i keep mentioning AETA. there was also the MIAC report/DHS memo on "right-wing extremists" and "domestic terrorists."

aeta is absurd and outrageous. it's FAR beyond this. and yet, it still stands.

I mean you're literally describing a fascist imprisonment if you think all people at a protest should be arrested

nowhere did i say that. i pointed out that the entire movement/whatever doesn't need to be identified for one person to be a known participant. you keep making this out to be some mass arrest of every protestor (which happened already, anyway- ie: dnc 2008)

And likewise if someone goes to a protest and likes kekistan memes and talks about wanting to shoot communists? Just round them up for political affiliation too?
That's literally fascism buddy.

you're the one who keeps talking about rounding people up. designating antifa as domestic terrorists =/= rounding up protestors. it doesn't even mean rounding up antifa.

also, rounding up people isn't exactly fascism. hence, stalin's gulags.

well, no. someone who's against fascists is someone who's against fascists. antifa obviously refers to the (now ironically named) movement. of which black bloc is a subsect of. realistically, black bloc is all that matters in this case - as they're the majority of the antifa that are causing the assaults/arson/etc.

you are one of the many who doesn't know what he's talking about. ffs, i keep mentioning AETA. there was also the MIAC report/DHS memo on "right-wing extremists" and "domestic terrorists."

aeta is absurd and outrageous. it's FAR beyond this. and yet, it still stands.

nowhere did i say that. i pointed out that the entire movement/whatever doesn't need to be identified for one person to be a known participant. you keep making this out to be some mass arrest of every protestor (which happened already, anyway- ie: dnc 2008)

you're the one who keeps talking about rounding people up. designating antifa as domestic terrorists =/= rounding up protestors. it doesn't even mean rounding up antifa.
You chimed in on a debate where a guy jacked off to the idea of 10+ year prison sentences based around corralling groups of people at protests as Antifa, which mirrors what the president told him. Not sure what else to tell you

Who is the leader of antifa?

A young, white, angry, far left wing anarchist incel who lives in his mom's basement and thinks its cool to wear a mask and carry a back back full of spray paint, break windows and try to start fires while most Americans work real jobs or are looking for work.

You chimed in on a debate where a guy jacked off to the idea of 10+ year prison sentences based around corralling groups of people at protests as Antifa, which mirrors what the president told him. Not sure what else to tell you
<YeahOKJen>

also, i just rechecked the thread, you were the one who brought up round-ups (post 706)

funnier still, i saw you mention the ELF (while calling them terrorists) - which is even less of an org than antifa.

so there's precedent for this legally and you agree with other decentralized/noncentralized/unofficial groups being deemed terrorists... and the slippery slope argument is rather moot as aeta is still the dumbest and far looser/broader/flimsy and the biggest problem re: terrorism designations.

i don't have a problem with charging arsonists/etc with terrorism charges. i do have a problem with charging actual non-violent protesters with terrorism if the protest causes a company to lose money... and that's not just a slippery slope, it's a cliff of black ice.

<YeahOKJen>

also, i just rechecked the thread, you were the one who brought up round-ups (post 706)
Was I? lol. Might wanna recheck....
Find the location(s) for those that participate in any shape form or fashion, hunt them, and bring down the hammer. Once Fed judges start handing out football numbers, those limp wristed cowards will fade into obscurity.
Directly responding to this guy saying hunt them. Sorry is that not rounding up enough?
funnier still, i saw you mention the ELF (while calling them terrorists) - which is even less of an org than antifa.

so there's precedent for this legally and you agree with other decentralized/noncentralized/unofficial groups being deemed terrorists... and the slippery slope argument is rather moot as aeta is still the dumbest and far looser/broader/flimsy and the biggest problem re: terrorism designations.

i don't have a problem with charging arsonists/etc with terrorism charges. i do have a problem with charging actual non-violent protesters with terrorism if the protest causes a company to lose money... and that's not just a slippery slope, it's a cliff of black ice.
People counterprotesting fascists and waving flags in public vs secretive cells of people setting off bombs and starting fires. Man so hard to tell which is terrorism! I must have somehow gotten all this way through life without being able to differentiate between things! Can you help me figure it out?

So is terrorism charge for an arson vs an arson charge for an arson diff things to you? Kinda like a hate crime charge for a crime vs a regular charge for that crime? I know you prolly love those ;)

Was I? lol. Might wanna recheck....
Directly responding to this guy saying hunt them. Sorry is that not rounding up enough?

i mean, you were saying round up "all people at a protest" (post 735) and calling it the same thing, it's substantially different.

People counterprotesting fascists and waving flags in public vs secretive cells of people setting off bombs and starting fires. Man so hard to tell which is terrorism! I must have somehow gotten all this way through life without being able to differentiate between things! Can you help me figure it out?

So is terrorism charge for an arson vs an arson charge for an arson diff things to you? Kinda like a hate crime charge for a crime vs a regular charge for that crime? I know you prolly love those ;)

when the arson is for terroristic reasons...? lolz @ mentioning bombs as if that's differentiating. pipe bombs (and also molotovs) have been used by antifa, you know (shit, they were used by antifa like yesterday). nice of you to suddenly pretend that it's just protesting on one hand vs terrorists who commit arson or bombings. oh, wait. now we're back to antifa again.

i also mentioned "terroristic threats" (a crime in my state, as well as others), which there oddly seems no vitriol for.

no matter how i look at it, the slippery slopes you're alluding to aren't this, given aeta on one hand and the rico act on the other...

White nationalist group posing as antifa called for violence on Twitter

https://www.yahoo.com/news/twitter-takes-down-washington-protest-230300318.html

A Twitter account claiming to belong to a national “antifa” organization and pushing violent rhetoric related to ongoing protests has been linked to the white nationalist group Identity Evropa, according to a Twitter spokesperson.

The spokesperson said the account violated the company's platform manipulation and spam policy, specifically the creation of fake accounts. Twitter suspended the account after a tweet that incited violence.

i mean, you were saying round up "all people at a protest" (post 735) and calling it the same thing, it's substantially different.

when the arson is for terroristic reasons...? lolz @ mentioning bombs as if that's differentiating. pipe bombs (and also molotovs) have been used by antifa, you know (shit, they were used by antifa like yesterday). nice of you to suddenly pretend that it's just protesting on one hand vs terrorists who commit arson or bombings. oh, wait. now we're back to antifa again.

i also mentioned "terroristic threats" (a crime in my state, as well as others), which there oddly seems no vitriol for.
So if a Klansman throws a molotov at a black person's house are they a terrorist, a hate crime perp, or an arsonist?
And no "hunt those in places they participate" is not substantially different than rounding ppl up at protests in any universe, not sure why you're so intent on dying on this semantic hill.

So if a Klansman throws a molotov at a black person's house are they a terrorist, a hate crime perp, or an arsonist?
And no "hunt those in places they participate" is not substantially different than rounding ppl up at protests in any universe, not sure why you're so intent on dying on this semantic hill.

...you're making a semantic argument while complaining about your own semantics being shown to be grossly inconsistent.

Back