Antifa being designated a terrorist organization

This is absolutely retarded my man and I'll see you back in the investment thread because you keep dodging terrorism vs regular charge vs hate crime and trying to suck me back into some non-issue about how you apparently read another conversation I was having with somone who 1) wasn't you and 2)Was 100% suggesting that antifa rallies be grounds for mass longterm imprisonment.

...but you're the one that brought up the ELF... and you called them terrorists, yourself. you then defended/justified this while mentioning bombs and arson - which is exactly the point. if you believe this is warranted for the ELF, it's warranted for antifa - as it's the EXACT same thing.

decentralized, unofficial organization using incendiaries and explosives against sociopolitical targets. and ffs, there's a reason why black bloc all covered their faces and wore similar clothes - they didn't want to be identified because they were committing crimes.

you started the semantic argument. the problem is that the details and irony appear to be lost. and re: wasn't me - an argument should be able to stand on its own. and he never said anything about longterm imprisonment. you strawmanned the hell out of him.

i don't know why you mentioned the stonks thread, as if we can't discuss other subjects or whatever.

Why would they call supporters of our constitution terrorists?
I'm pretty sure those who defend our highest laws are the opposite of terrorists?

You realize the police have been cracking down on protesters...defenders of the first amendment, supporters of our constitution?

And this discussion is about enacting a lawful designation of "Terrorist" that could easily be applied to one of these First Amendment Defenders. This could very easily be applied to the situation that you were responding to.

Those are reasons why they might call supporters of our constitution terrorists.

Even if someone is charged with terrorism we still have this thing called due process where they have to prove they acted as a terrorist

I don't think you are right about this.

It is my understanding that the whole point of designating someone a "Terrorist" is that it allows ignoring aspects of due process.

Linked the way Saddam Hussein had links to al-Qaeda, or how Madura has been running around with Hezbollah recently, or how Trump’s campaign was linked to the Kremlin. You know, linked*

I just wanted this to be in here one more time.

I don't think you are right about this.

It is my understanding that the whole point of designating someone a "Terrorist" is that it allows ignoring aspects of due process.
Nah I'm pretty sure it so the FBI can investigate and see who is funding/organizating these people

DHWykabWsAIucLl.jpg

Nice try, but these are US Soldiers and not antifa.

Antifa was an organisation which was in close connection with the KPD (Communist Party of Germany) back then. They were commies, Soviet puppets.

Another great example of the hypocritical left and their minions.

pro speech banning of conservatives on Twitter, FB and YouTube. Outraged when a violent terrorist organization currently destroying cities across the America are being censured.

save a muderer, kill a baby

Free speech is protection from the government and their penal system.
Not from private entities and them banning you from a platform.

If a platform bans you from voicing yourself find a platform that offers free speech.
If a platform bans people from voicing themselves the rest of society needs to understand it is a biased source.

ALL OF US SHOULD WANT UNBIASED NEWS SOURCES.
But social media isn't supposed to be news. Its a fake world where you show yourself as you want to be seen.
It enough of the users want it to be a self congratulatory utopia that is what the creators of the platform will let it become.

SOCIAL MEDIA IS NOT A NEWS SOURCE.
It can make you aware that there is something to research. It can be part of drawing a conclusion. But to trust social media as a monolith? Thats as foolish as it gets. It is made up of individuals.
The whole premise of social media is to present a skewed view of reality.

If social media platforms ban one side of political views they will become biased sources of information and should be recognized as such.

pro speech banning of conservatives on Twitter, FB and YouTube. Outraged when a violent terrorist organization currently destroying cities across the America are being censured.

save a muderer, kill a baby

Its not about saving antifa. Its about understanding that allowing the government to designate "Terrorist" to a group with no true defining feature allows the government to lump many people under the label of "Terrorist".

Once labeled a Terrorist, it is my understanding that some of your other rights become limited.

Under what circumstances should we allow the government to create a label that strips citizens of some of their rights?
Under what circumstances should we allow that label to be applied to a citizen?
Being at a protest where other people commit crimes?

Nah I'm pretty sure it so the FBI can investigate and see who is funding/organizating these people

You're correct in that their due process is not affected.

But I consider 4th Amendment Search and Seizure Laws to be part of a citizens legal rights and to throw someones 4th amendment rights away because of an easy to apply and potentially nebulous categorization of "Terrorist"?

Seems like a real easy way to erode citizens rights.

I wonder if the designation means that they can track the funding and donations for people that align themselves with Antifa. I am sure if a wide enough net is cast, the authorities will find someone in London giving their buddy in Boston a few quid. That guy in Boston just happens to rant positive Antifa things on Facebook.

Or, we can go further in the weeds: The bandannas that Trevor from Sigma Delta gave to his 20 fraternity brothers to ensure they can tell each other apart while they break the windows at the local Mercedes dealership all came from a factory in Malaysia. Therefore, this was a coordinated attack with materials from overseas.

Lastly, what will the COVID19 numbers be in two weeks?

Fuckin checkmate Trevor

NOOOO!!!

What white city did this powerful superorganized Organization take?
I see some dumbass writing shit on social media to a group that isnt organized enough to listen.

How do you identify someone as Antifa when you arrest them for "terrorism"?

Antifa wear masks stupid.

Looks like a sherdog alt right (probably Canadian) was up to their old tricks...again.

White supremacists pose as Antifa online, call for violence

A Twitter account that tweeted a call to violence and claimed to be representing the position of "Antifa" was in fact created by a known white supremacist group, Twitter said Monday. The company removed the account.

The fake account, @ANTIFA_US, tweeted Sunday, "ALERT Tonight's the night, Comrades Tonight we say "F**k The City" and we move into the residential areas... the white hoods.... and we take what's ours #BlacklivesMaters #F**kAmerica."
Twitter said that the account was in fact linked to Identity Evropa, a white power fraternity.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/06/02/tech/antifa-fake-twitter-account/index.html

As you'd expect idiots in here linked those tweets, they thought they were legit. I saw the account and the tweets were beyond parody, shit like ''hello fellow antifas, KILL ALL WHITEYS, AMIRITE?''.
Their boomer paranoid fantasies are so overpowering they can't even run a minimally believable psyop.

Last edited:
As you'd expect idiots in here linked to those tweets because they thought they were legit. I saw the account and the tweets were beyond parody, shit like ''hello fellow antifas, KILL ALL WHITEYS, AMIRITE?''.
They are so invested in their boomer paranoid fantasies they can't even run a minimally believable psy-op.
I too saw that tweet posted on here multiple times by the usual suspects. Lame.

It was a decent enough ideology originally for the largely rural, peasant-class farmers who were mostly responsible for putting it forth.

Never understood why a bunch of city rats accustomed to living in a hive, where practically everything is handed to them, would think that there's any sense in being an "anarchist" though. Obviously they'll be the first ones eating dirt in an anarchic situation, considering they lack any of the skills that are required to survive on your own, without society's constant aid.

What most of these people want is Communism anyway. "Anarchy" is just about bringing down the current social order so that it can be replaced with the one that they desire.
Exactly, they tried anarchism in 2012 and found it only works in groups of no more than 150 but more like 50 or less. In other words it only works in rural very small town areas but more likely amoungst groups of like 15 or less working on some project together. That's why Occupy was such a failure.

They don't want communism society isn't ready for that shit. It's more like a regulated labor market to halt illegal immigration, a path to residency for immigrants, socialized healthcare, basic income for residents, A bolstered up community college program that intertwines with the regulated labor market that is free to residents. That would cover the basics of it.

It"s not ANTIFA, lol, if there was ANTIFA why didn"t the CIA disband it? Maybe it"s paid by the CIA.

I thought first that from somebody from outside or the NGOs, but it looks it"s an "inside" business.

And Trump didn"t send the army and special forces, because they enjoy this probably. Bloody rats!

1st I didn"t believe in conspiracy, but Covid + now this.. I can"t explain how can be this ANTIFA so powerful in North America! Do you know why? This reminds me of 9/11, how did those planes enter the Pentagon area anyway? And downtown NYC?

You need huge forces to mobilize and manipulate such crowds. And you need to be trained in this.

As you'd expect idiots in here linked those tweets, they thought they were legit. I saw the account and the tweets were beyond parody, shit like ''hello fellow antifas, KILL ALL WHITEYS, AMIRITE?''.
Their boomer paranoid fantasies are so overpowering they can't even run a minimally believable psyop.

You will find anti white and violent tweets from other sources other than that Twitter

It's kinda funny when you think about it.
"Terrorist" means "people I don't like" when the US government says it, and "facist" basically means the same thing when Antifa says it.

Back