Crime Antifa Megathread

boom-denzel.gif

Its not just an interview, its heavily edited from what I can see so there is missing context. That's the classic PV playbook. Could be this is just as bad as they are portraying but I don't trust PV so I take it with more than a grain of salt.

That said, imagine hiring a dude with full tattoo sleeves as a public high school teacher. California really is turning into a shithole, seems like a Cali refugee crisis is inevitable.

I watched a super long deep dive on PV last week.

I never thought I'd get past the first hour but it was incredible.

One of the reasons it was so long was it presented every caper they pulled as it was initially presented so you could see how compelling the edited videos were.

Definitely worth it.

There are four videos, each of them stand alone.

Also just wanted to add I had a pretty left leaning government/civics teacher in High School. He had a long history of working on Democratic campaigns including Jessie Jackson's in his 1988 run for President. Never once did he try to push us towards any particular ideology, in fact he pushed us to have our own opinions and be engaged. Absolutely loved that teacher even though we had different beliefs, never once did he try to make any of his students feel wrong for not feeling the same way as him. He'd bring in speakers from all over the spectrum. That's what a good teacher does. Teaches you about the system in a non-biased perspective and encourages you to form your own beliefs.

Mind you this was in California of all places, but it was obviously a while ago.

My political science teacher in college was like this, I loved that class. On the flip side, my English teacher was hilariously liberal and let everyone know every class. We had to do a 20 page paper on a controversial topic and if it wasn’t something super liberal you weren’t passing. At first I didn’t really care cuz I agreed with her on most subjects but eventually it was just beating a dead horse, that class was miserable.

Would you link me the smoking gun info on PV where they grossly and negligently mis lead people? The CNN video was cut and dry (especially of CEO Zucker) where they admitted they got Trump out of office and their strategy to run non stop Trump hate programming. I know some that some guy who was caught on camera in a different incident on voter fraud tried to say he was bribed by PV but that was never confirmed, with zero evidence and an easy out. It’s the he called me an N word so I hit him. I.e, The actual guy that beat up the Macy’s worker on camera claimed that as well.

I posted a series of videos in this thread that shows in no uncertain detail how far PV goes to mislead viewers.

How can this be?!

I've been told numerous times on this site that it is impossible to fire school teachers due to unions.
That's true in states like California.

It's virtually impossible to fire teachers who have tenure due to the Teacher's Association in this state. Unless they never show up to work or carry on a sexual relationship with a student (consensual or otherwise), you're not firing a teacher in California.

Wait! Our mod and the left wing brigade said PV doctored this and coerced the statements!!!!! The hidden camera has brainwashing voodoo. How is it possible this was real!!!???

Yep, I repeat again - fuck that cunt, I hope this makes him completely unemployable the wannabe Commy cunt.

Antifa has way more power than people think....If they all went on strike, no starbucks or Hot Topic T shirts for anyone!

That's true in states like California.

It's virtually impossible to fire teachers who have tenure due to the Teacher's Association in this state. Unless they never show up to work or carry on a sexual relationship with a student (consensual or otherwise), you're not firing a teacher in California.
Um, the dude that got fired was from Sacramento...

Good. Fuck this idiot. I am sure he doxxed a few people in his day trying to get them fired. Probably has thrown stuff at police and broken a few windows because he is that type of bitch. Glad he got fired. He will have to find a new way to spread his poison

Back