Any news on Abdulmanap's health ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 512089
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 512089

Is he still in a coma ? Is he getting better ?

I've tried checking khabib's IG and he seems pretty relaxed in his last photos so I'm guessing father is getting slowly better which would be good. But all his descriptions are in Russian and I don't understand it.

Anyone knows ?

Is he still in a coma ? Is he getting better ?

I've tried checking khabib's IG and he seems pretty relaxed in his last photos so I'm guessing father is getting slowly better which would be good. But all his descriptions are in Russian and I don't understand it.

Anyone knows ?

Update from yesterday (20 hours ago) from Kamil Gadjiev, Fight Nights owner: No changes in his condition, still bad.

So far no official news, so I guess he's still in a coma. I am sure if anything new was happening we would know about it.

here is a recent post from yesterday https://www.sportscasting.com/khabib-nurmagomedovs-father-is-fighting-for-his-life/

he's awake and getting the best care russia can provide assured by Putin

The article you linked is recent but its reference to Abdulmamap waking from his coma is from over 2 weeks ago (it links to an older MMA Junkie article when he woke up, before being placed in a coma again).

I haven't read any more recent news or updates.

When he did awake in mid-May, they said he wasnt able to move or talk..

Hope he gets better, but this virus seems to seriously impact people above 50.

Don't believe me if u want, again it is just rumors I read on the internet. No real sources.

You can clear this up by posting a link to something you read. I just went through 3 pages of Google and found absolutely nothing on Khabib's father died, death, dead...

He was taken out of the first coma and immediately had to be sedated again which is typically a very very bad sign unfortunately

I'm sure he is still alive. There wouldn't be any reason to hide his pasisng.

Back