Any you guys digging Marc Rebillet?

HUGHPHUG

AL CAPS YO
@Gold
Reaction score
I don't see his name mentioned nearly enough, but while he has been unable to perform over the last year due to lockdowns etc, his name is getting more and more traction from his live streams and YT videos

Dude is mad talented, great voice, real chill, I got to speak to him on the phone on one of his streams a while back.
He basically makes music on the fly and records it all, recently he has been doing a live Sunday stream which is getting crazy love. This week he was live with DJ Premier (wow!) and a bassist called Brady Watt.

It's just finished but you can rewatch it below. @Limo Character the bassist starts playing the bass rif from NY State Of Mind towards the end, the whole set is funk filled goodness, well worth a watch

And a couple of shorter videos that show how cool this guy is

I saw a gig he did in Amsterdam on YouTube and the first song was fire

He's hilarious and awesome.

He was supposed to come to play in my city last summer but the pandemic fucked that up.

I don't see his name mentioned nearly enough, but while he has been unable to perform over the last year due to lockdowns etc, his name is getting more and more traction from his live streams and YT videos

Dude is mad talented, great voice, real chill, I got to speak to him on the phone on one of his streams a while back.
He basically makes music on the fly and records it all, recently he has been doing a live Sunday stream which is getting crazy love. This week he was live with DJ Premier (wow!) and a bassist called Brady Watt.

It's just finished but you can rewatch it below. @Limo Character the bassist starts playing the bass rif from NY State Of Mind towards the end, the whole set is funk filled goodness, well worth a watch

And a couple of shorter videos that show how cool this guy is

He beats are great but not fan of voice and words. Kinda too Basic. But his Beats are great and just has the Roots,Tribe called Quest,and deyla soul feel to them. I don't really what modern rappers could do them justice. Chance or the dude that made Lazers.

a friend showed me a video of him performing in a brewery i think... I laughed out loud multiple times. Talented, and quick witted dude...

He beats are great but not fan of voice and words. Kinda too Basic. But his Beats are great and just has the Roots,Tribe called Quest,and deyla soul feel to them. I don't really what modern rappers could do them justice. Chance or the dude that made Lazers.
I'm too stoned to timestamp but at about 52 from the end the beats and bass and Primo are awesome, bassist playing a load of hip hop riffs over dope beats and scratchinh

If you like really funky and chill hip hop beats this set with Primo is well worth a listen, I'm high as fuck but I'm sure it's as good as I think it is
Will be sure to check it out, I'm a subscriber but missed that so cheers for the heads up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Santos FC 1912
Back