Anyone currently doing a [Push|Pull|Legs] split?

Probably 10lbs of extra shit that he's full of.

black-kid-gif-2.gif

Gaining 10 lbs since Tuesday doesn't affect how your clothes fit?

It fluctuates depending on which scale I'm using and what time I check. In the last month I've seen myself anywhere from 253 to 257. My waist is pretty much always at a 36" regardless though. Biggest issue right now is my legs and arms. My hamstrings and thighs are about to explode out of my pants and my upper arms get really tight. I'm at the upper limits of what my current wardrobe can handle. All my stuff was tailored at close to 260. If I drop a few pounds I'm fine. If I gain anymore I'm not. When I'm a little more bloated I'm tight as I can be. When I lose a little bit of bloat, I'm a little more comfortable.

The size of my shits are pretty epic.

No joke, when I was a kid I went to use a public bathroom and there was a turd already in the toilet about the size of a Pringles can. Wild stuff.

Gaining 10 lbs since Tuesday doesn't affect how your clothes fit?
It fluctuates based on what's being talked about in the forum. Stuff like physique topics he gets down to a ripped 250 with visible abs. Strength training? Time to bulk up to 260+.

It fluctuates based on what's being talked about in the forum. Stuff like physique topics he gets down to a ripped 250 with visible abs. Strength training? Time to bulk up to 260+.

Do you need me to take photographs of myself on a scale for you to get off my dick? I wish women would ride my dick as hard as you and @JimRussel try to.

People's bodyweight fluctuates. It's an estimate and I have abs at 250 and 260. If you want to rub on them while you ride my dick, that usually gets me off faster.

Tell me again how a 500lb deadlift is strong.

Back