Anyone else do this with cheap pizzas?

It really doesn't look good, it was a top search for too many toppings on a Pizza, faith in humanity is low.

Or just order a pizza with all the toppings on it u want <{vega}>

Yes. while doing so I sing the chorus of Madonna's "Gonna Dress You Up in/with [insert ingredient]."
200w.gif

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Who is that, and why are her hips gyrating?

Can't turn a turd into Beef Wellington with truffle mash :)

One time i had left over Mexican pork in green sauce and put it on a cheap cheese pizza with extra onions and a little cheddar.

Shit was dope as fuck, so i completely feel where you're coming from

Something tells me you’re from somewhere that pizza is really bad

That sounds like too much effort.

If I'm having cheap pizza I just drizzle a good portion of this good stuff on top

valentina-salsa-picante-hot-sauce-27.png

Fuck yea.

I put some of that on my plate whenever I have just about any kind of pizza.

Love to dip a slice in there.

So I sometimes have dirt cheap one quid pizzas from iceland's.

I'll pre heat teh oven then add whatever I have as toppings. Anything from basic cheddah cheese to the finer post Xmas selection cheeses blended up. That and pepper and dried rosemary.

Not to mention a sliced tomoato or mushrooms if I have them.

A basic piece of shit frozen pizza becomes amazing! Especillay with helpings of Lea & Perrins to add!

*eDIT,
In before anyone says "you sound poor".
Tomoato & fungi?

You sick, twisted fuck!

I'm crying.
What you maniacs do to pizzas has no excuses
For your own sanity I would say don’t take it personally what other people’s do to your countries food.
I am in Asia, here I have seen most spaghetti served with ketchup not a sauce with any sort of tomatoes in it.
Durian pizza, eel pizza, pizza with mayo instead of tomato sauce, Corn bits on pizza
, cheeses that would be unpalatable by most westerns charged out the culo, and treated like it’s fine cheese.

Really I’d say us Americans are small time

Wait a minute you can put your own things on frozen pizzas

I feel like suddenly 1000 doors have been opened

Yes. But not Lego's

Too much effort. I just dip them in ranch. It turns even the shittiest pizza into delicious pizza.

So I sometimes have dirt cheap one quid pizzas from iceland's.

I'll pre heat teh oven then add whatever I have as toppings. Anything from basic cheddah cheese to the finer post Xmas selection cheeses blended up. That and pepper and dried rosemary.

Not to mention a sliced tomoato or mushrooms if I have them.

A basic piece of shit frozen pizza becomes amazing! Especillay with helpings of Lea & Perrins to add!

*eDIT,
In before anyone says "you sound poor".

I do pretty much the same thing but my additions are mainly extra cheese and meat, rarely extra tomato or mushroom however.
I do exactly the same thing with more expensive pizzas too so basically there's no point buying expensive ones. Home pizzas straight out of the box are never as good as takeaway ones so you have to add extra stuff to get anywhere near.

I used to when I bought a 3 pack of Digiorno pizzas.
Have done this but not always a good move, especially drunk, too many toppings is overkill and can fuck it up not cooking properly, burn, too much oil/grease, just bad combo's.
End up with something like this because you can't resist putting everything on your damn shelves on it. Less is more.
o.jpg

I, too, do this when I go to Blaze. I end up putting everything on the pizza and it eats more like a sandwich.

Yup.. classic.. no easier way to save a meal when you don't feel like cooking..

I make my own dough and sauce. Salami, bacon, shrooms and peppers.

If you want to trigger @Clippy , just tell him you put pineapple on your pizza.

Back