Anyone ever done the carnivore diet

Looks like it might be fun for a while but how the fuck do people do this year round

How many steaks Can a dude eat

Like a week or so, stopped because I realised how stupid it was, for me at least.

Red meat is terrible for you Colon.
That's a myth. It depends on the diet and quality of the animal as well.

He doesn't delve into it here but he's discussed the difference between grass fed compared to the commercial factory farm animals and the grass fed is more easily digestible.

Last edited:
I did it for a month. I didn't have crazy shits . Definitely had real high energy and felt great and barely had any appetite. It was kind of concerning how little I ate and craved food. I didn't do it for weight loss so I didn't track it but I had to drop some. The only reason I stopped was because the wife was getting pissy about me being hard to eat with and she said I had attitude

This is interesting. Do you agree with her on this observation?

Reason I ask is because the Rishis (enlightened ones in Hindu Vedic texts) used to believe, in the spiritual sense, that when you consume an animal you also take in with it the creature's death agony. This, they believed, had negative effects on one's consciousness.

We know, scientifically speaking, that certain hormones are released in times of stress and heightened fear. Cortisol is one such hormone.

What I'm getting at, is that I wonder if when you consume animals that had such heightened levels of hormones when killed, they may transfer in some way to us via the consumption of them. These hormone-laden meats may, in effect, change our moods as a result.

Interesting thing to ponder.

That's a myth. It depends on the diet and quality of the animal as well.

He doesn't delve into it here but he's discussed the difference between grass fed compared to the commercial factory farm animals and the grass fed is more easily digestible.

Oh the grass fed angle lol. You know most people can't afford grass fed meat . You want me to take a strong man opinion on the matter?

This is interesting. Do you agree with her on this observation?

Reason I ask is because the Rishis (enlightened ones in Hindu Vedic texts) used to believe, in the spiritual sense, that when you consume an animal you also take in with it the creature's death agony. This, they believed, had negative effects on one's consciousness.

We know, scientifically speaking, that certain hormones are released in times of stress and heightened fear. Cortisol is one such hormone.

What I'm getting at, is that I wonder if when you consume animals that had such heightened levels of hormones when killed, they may transfer in some way to us via the consumption of them. These hormone-laden meats may, in effect, change our moods as a result.

Interesting thing to ponder.
it is interesting for sure.... she would point out times I was getting snappy so it was for sure a thing. I just kinda figured it was coming from overall feeling better and high energy.

Oh the grass fed angle lol. You know most people can't afford grass fed meat . You want me to take a strong man opinion on the matter?
Try both for yourself and see if you can't tell the difference. I'm buying some grassfed meat from a local guy in a couple months. I don't need some peer reviewed research to tell me that higher quality cuts of meat from a healthy animal is going to in turn be better for my own health.

Seriously, this isn't rocket science. Meat from sick animals isn't ideal but still better than inflammatory Monsanto grains and soy wreaking havoc on your immune system.

I don't understand eating cheap sickly cows from some livestock death camp operation where the cattle are standing knee deep in their own poop with no green grass for them, just some crappy empty calory soy corn mixture with some antibiotics thrown in to accelerate growth and to help stave off illness before they're processed which is highly likely in those terrible conditions.

Yeah, there's going to be a higher price for a better quality product but it's worth it. Nothing is more important to our health than what we eat. It has more positive, natural, and long term benefits for our immune health than any pill or needle.

Would you have sex with this?

IMG_6834.jpg

Eating is more intimate than sex. Why are you going to put sick nasty meat in your mouth? Just get the healthier grassfed

Last edited:
Try both for yourself and see if you can't tell the difference. I'm buying some grassfed meat from a local guy in a couple months. I don't need some peer reviewed research to tell me that higher quality cuts of meat from a healthy animal is going to in turn be better for my own health.

Seriously, this isn't rocket science. Meat from sick animals is ideal but still better inflammatory Monsanto grains and soy wreaking havoc on your immune system.

I don't understand eating cheap sickly cows from some livestock death camp operation where the cattle are standing knee deep in their own poop with no green grass for them, just some crappy empty calory soy corn mixture with some antibiotics thrown in to accelerate growth and to help stave off illness before they're processed which is highly likely in those terrible conditions.

Yeah, there's going to be a higher price for a better quality product but it's worth it. Nothing is more important to our health than what we eat. It has more positive, natural, and long term benefits for our immune health than any pill or needle.

Would you have sex with this?

View attachment 907353

Eating is more intimate than sex. Why are you going to put sick nasty meat in your mouth? Just get the healthier grassfed

Funny thing is that people who eat either meat or even process food live around the same age lol.

Funny thing is that people who eat either meat or even process food live around the same age lol.
It's an interesting point because Japan and Hong Kong are ranked 1st and 2nd for average lifespan. How much is related to genetics vs diet, environment, lifestyle, etc. I know that they're into their soy there and that it's considerably higher quality than the round up sprayed cancer crops from Monsanto that we have here.

I question whether or not I'm actually allergic to soy or that many of my health problems from Monsanto crops were more a side effect of glyphosate.

I do eat a lot of low quality meat though. Meat is the majority of my diet and it's what I perform the best on. I eat a lot and can't afford 100% organic yet but I'm working on that.

I think it's worth it. Nothing is more important than diet for our health.

It's an interesting point because Japan and Hong Kong are ranked 1st and 2nd for average lifespan. How much is related to genetics vs diet, environment, lifestyle, etc. I know that they're into their soy there and that it's considerably higher quality than the round up sprayed cancer crops from Monsanto that we have here.

I question whether or not I'm actually allergic to soy or that many of my health problems from Monsanto crops were more a side effect of glyphosate.

I do eat a lot of low quality meat though. Meat is the majority of my diet and it's what I perform the best on. I eat a lot and can't afford 100% organic yet but I'm working on that.

I think it's worth it. Nothing is more important than diet for our health.

But if life is not extended much by eating grass fed vs farm fed , then I question it

But if life is not extended much by eating grass fed vs farm fed , then I question it
Quality matters imo. You're putting this in your mouth and swallowing it.

How are you going to question if quality really matters? I don't believe that's true.

Saying that there's no difference, just get the cheapest, most convenient option. What?

Quality matters

Last edited by a moderator:
I've experimented with the carnivore diet a few times (a month here and there). I felt amazing, better than at any other time(s) in recent years. I couldn't do it long term though.
That said, my diet is typically meat heavy, the majority of the time.

Y'all gonna have sections of your colons removed.

God, I love reading all the bro science.

I've done it. I stopped because it was so boring and I really love food.

Back