Anyone here own a Smith and Wesson M&P 2.0?

vcmmafan

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Thinking about getting one and dropping an APEX trigger in it....

11787-2.jpg

I have one, it was my carry pistol for a while.

The Apex trigger has been completely reliable and gives a clean break at a consistent pull.

I also threw Trijicon sights on it which I like as well.

Wtf. When did they start making a long slide shield?

I have a 2.0 Compact in 9mm. The stock trigger is MUCH better than the older ones. I got a great deal through Smoky Mountain Guns ($330 with night sights and free shipping).
Not hard to find it for around $350 to $375. Use the money you'd save over buying a Glock 19 for the Apex.

I recently traded for an M&P 380 Shield EZ 2.0 . . . not a bad little pistol.

Was literally just thinking about buying one. Was googling them before I came back to Sherdog and saw this thread.

you fire a 19 as well? If so how does it compare?
They're both great (I've had a Gen 3 19 for a decade now). Can't go wrong with either one but why pay like $150 more?
I'd get a G48 if you live in a ban state though.

I had a gen1 back in the day. Didn't like the grip bite. Traded it.

Bought a 2.0 police trade in because it was CHEAAAAAAP. Haven't shot it. Sitting in storage.

I had a gen1 back in the day. Didn't like the grip bite. Traded it.

Bought a 2.0 police trade in because it was CHEAAAAAAP. Haven't shot it. Sitting in storage.
The 2.0 trigger is so much better.

For an equivalent gun at a lower price point, I’d recommend taking a look at the CZ P10c. You can get them cheap online, and it’s basically a Glock 19 with a much better trigger and better ergos. Best striker fired trigger out of the box IMO.

I have the .45 I traded someone on OfferUp for an old guitar I had lol. I hate to say it but it shoots better than my glock.

I have the .45 I traded someone on OfferUp for an old guitar I had lol. I hate to say it but it shoots better than my glock.
I tried my buddies 45 M&P. I liked it. It did seem to shoot a little softer than a Glock 21. I’m assuming that’s just the feel from the better ergos.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back