anyone know how i can track down carnal?

skyboat

Fear God
@Silver
Reaction score
sorry that this is kinda ot, but i figured that if anyone knew it would be here. havent spoken to the wee lad for a while and would love to catch up and shoot the shit.

if y'all know where he is these days, let him know that he can hit me up at [email protected]

What happened to Tosa, Tos?

That's right, he goes by the handle CarnalKid on reddit.

Cheers lads. I hope that y'all stay strong and injury free.

sky

He passed away a few years ago, but I just found out today. We used to talk a lot, he was a good dude.

He passed away a few years ago, but I just found out today. We used to talk a lot, he was a good dude.
No Shit.

I note the same and seems familiar.

RIP.

No one I know posts on Sherdog so no one would ever know. Not like I would put it in my will to download and close my training log.

Wonder what happened to Carnal.
And Urban.
And the swedish guy jarffi.

No Shit.

I note the same and seems familiar.

RIP.

No one I know posts on Sherdog so no one would ever know. Not like I would put it in my will to download and close my training log.

Wonder what happened to Carnal.
And Urban.
And the swedish guy jarffi.
I just posted the other day. No idea about anyone else though. I still have some s&p members show up on my YouTube feed from time to time.

I just posted the other day. No idea about anyone else though. I still have some s&p members show up on my YouTube feed from time to time.
Funnily enough I did see you post.

Funnily enough I did see you post.
I'm doing great BTW... had heart surgery, all better. Herniated a disc, getting better. You know now that you mention it, training has been a shit show for a long time.

Well, PERSONALLY I'm doing great. Physically things are... improving at the moment? I guess thats all I can ask for.

everything's under control. Situation normal. ... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?

I'm doing great BTW... had heart surgery, all better. Herniated a disc, getting better. You know now that you mention it, training has been a shit show for a long time.

Well, PERSONALLY I'm doing great. Physically things are... improving at the moment? I guess thats all I can ask for.

everything's under control. Situation normal. ... everything's perfectly all right now. We're fine. We're all fine here now, thank you. How are you?
I lol.

Glad to hear you've umm...been through the ringer and come out the other side now...mostly....ok...sorta, maybe.

Married, 2 year old kid, full time 'civil servant' doing 'public service' work.
So basically nah all time to get training done.
Developing injuries due to the 'join the service, see the world' advertisement means sitting at a desk a lot dealing with both interesting and mundane things.

Any sign of Fatty or any of the old St Wilhelm guys?

Back