anyone know how i can track down carnal?

Wow many blasts from the past here. Good to hear from a lot of you, and good to see cratos is still rustling some jimmies. You will be proud to know I did eventually C&J my bodyweight.

I quite liked Eric though our relationship was one of form checks, still quite surprising to hear what happened. Tosa was a genuinely good dude, I wish him well wherever he is.

Actually had Brad Morris come to our bjj gym about a year ago which got me thinking of my sherdog days.

If anyone cares since I was here last I'm married, two kids, went back to uni and now a commercial solicitor, still bjj-ing twice a week, struggling for time to lift properly (throwing around dumbbells in my lunch break since covid has me mostly working from home), and managing my injuries fairly well. My wife and I a year or two off a plan to move to the country in which I'll want a big shed I can put a rack in so I'll have no more time excuses.

Last edited:
Why is this literary erotica for me?
If you like that, Have you heard of the director Lucifer Valentine? He directed such classic erotica as the vomit gore trilogy? Could be right up your alley.

If you like that, Have you heard of the director Lucifer Valentine? He directed such classic erotica as the vomit gore trilogy? Could be right up your alley.
Is this something I can find on Disney+?

Back