Anyone pre-diabetic?

What was never alive can’t be dead.

Thats's interesting. I got Covid after i had my two doses and booster of Pfizer. My symptoms were not even as bad as the common flu.
Had it twice. Neither were bad but it varies from person to person.

Had it twice. Neither were bad but it varies from person to person.
I had asthma since i was 4 yrs old. I wasn't taking any chances. A common flu would put me in the hospital without prednisone and sometimes antibiotics. I even had to get adrenaline shots when my air ways closed up.

Look into fasting if diet is the cause of your diabetic issues. Intermittent fasting is fashionable now but I personally prefer periodically doing longer fasting than always doing intermittent.

Look into fasting if diet is the cause of your diabetic issues. Intermittent fasting is fashionable now but I personally prefer periodically doing longer fasting than always doing intermittent.
I fast daily. I trained my body to only get hungry around 10pm. I eat my daily 1000 calories, then get ready for bed and eat another 500 calories of either cereal, or frozen fruit, or ice cream. I sleep like a fucking baby.
I drink coffee with sweetner ( i like the blue packets) during the day. No cream.

My vice is my beer drinking. I normally drink miller lite, but sometimes i drink almost a half case in a night.

Last edited:
Damn I cant eat white rice anymore

looks like steak is bad, too

Never been healthier tbh.

Because you are already dead

What was never alive can’t be dead.

Food tastes so much better when you're hungry.
Not a craving for sugar, I mean really hungry.
Like if you eat once a day.

For those who are pre-diabetic and would like to avoid being diabetic, the solution is simple... avoid sugar/bread & lose weight.

Yeah, I know its easier said than done, but I've actually done it.

I went from 245 to 180 pounds in 7 months with a sedentary lifestyle by just adjusting what & when I eat, and I still had one cheat-meal a week. No exercise because it caused my hunger to spike.

What & when to eat? Do your own research into that.
The internet has literally tens of thousands of weightloss stories & advice. Find out what you think you'd be able to do for the long-term.

The fatter you are the easier it is to lose weight, but at some point you'll probably plateau and the trick is to do something different to get better results as opposed to giving up and gain it all back.

I had asthma since i was 4 yrs old. I wasn't taking any chances. A common flu would put me in the hospital without prednisone and sometimes antibiotics. I even had to get adrenaline shots when my air ways closed up.
Damn. I feel like I would be constantly on guard. Does it only act up when you get sick? I don't know anything about asthma.

Damn. I feel like I would be constantly on guard. Does it only act up when you get sick? I don't know anything about asthma.
When i was younger it was bad. I had to use a albuteral breathing machine every day and night. I still use it, but its as needed. I take other medications like singulair, and Flovent Diskus ( Advair ) that keep it in check.

Just got the results from my bloodwork last week. What surprises me is that I do not drink anything but water. I don't drink any type of soda, coffee or even juice or alcohol. I don't eat a lot of sweets, either. Not even fruits.

My glucose is always around 95 or so, so I never really put much thought into it but I had bloodwork done and my endocrinologist said Im prediabetic and to get back with my primary care physician. Two things came up high. My

ALT (SGPT) at 53

and

Hemoglobin A1c at 6.0

the thing says

Prediabetes: 5.7 - 6.4
Diabetes: >6.4
Glycemic control for adults with diabetes: <7.0

I'm seeing my primary care physician on Tuesday to discuss the bloodwork results.
I was... I cut carbs out almost completely and did intermittent fasting and it cured it.

Back