Anyone Remember Horse the Band?

Yup. Still listen to R Borlax at least once a year I’d say

Saw them play in a back room of a record store. Good dudes too

I still need to finish watching this fucking chronicle lol

I still need to finish watching this fucking chronicle lol

They have another one from a few years before that when they recorded a bunch of their shows on tour. I've never seen it but was told the show they played that I went to was in it and I've always wanted to see it

They have another one from a few years before that when they recorded a bunch of their shows on tour. I've never seen it but was told the show they played that I went too was in it and I've always wanted to see it
You know, I saw the date on the video and remembered they had done an earlier world tour... I wonder if it's floating out there. I know I have seen it before

You know, I saw the date on the video and remembered they had done an earlier world tour... I wonder if it's floating out there. I know I have seen it before
It was probably 2004-2005 and I remember they were on purevolume site killing it but still basically unknown. I think they recorded the whole tour and made a video of it

It was probably 2004-2005 and I remember they were on purevolume site killing it but still basically unknown. I think they recorded the whole tour and made a video of it
do you remember where you saw them?

do you remember where you saw them?
Oh yeah. It was a record store in South Florida. I just googled it it was the 2004 tour

Oh yeah. It was a record store in South Florida. I just googled it it was the 2004 tour

Here you are my friend

Here you are my friend

I just skimmed through it and yup it's in there. That's awesome. Wish it wasn't all cut up and pieced into other shows though. Those were some great times. The room they played in was like the size of a living room

Yup, used to thoroughly enjoy them. Back in the early Metal Injection days... Been looking to get The Mechanical Hand LP for a while now...

*Edit: and possibly even better is the Pizza EP... Good luck finding that on vinyl

Last edited:
Back