Apparently there are "levels" to MMA. Proof inside.

Poor Corey. Now he really looks like a fool doesn't he after that failed victory dance.

GoodnaturedNauticalFlatcoatretriever-size_restricted.gif

I'm somehow a bit sad for Corey Anderson. He was boring and couldn't get to that last step before a title shot, then suddenly he wakes-up, starts trash-talking Jones, destroys the most exciting prospect of his division... All that to get flat-lined by Jan... Back to the end of the queue once again.

God I hate that phrase now. It was fine when one or two people used it occasionally. Now it's like the hot thing to say and it's already overused.

I'm somehow a bit sad for Corey Anderson. He was boring and couldn't get to that last step before a title shot, then suddenly he wakes-up, starts trash-talking Jones, destroys the most exciting prospect of his division... All that to get flat-lined by Jan... Back to the end of the queue once again.

Same but replace sadness with lols.

i guess he just went to ground floor

Pretty much this. Resurrecting your career only to get starched by Jan lol :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ruckus245
Back