Are you being forced to take the vaccine at work?

Richmma80

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I work in the public sector and it's coming down the pipe from the executive board that the vaccine is now mandatory. They're using a play on words. Get it or get fired, without actually saying it in fear of a lawsuit down the road.

Not yet mandatory, But we have pretty stringent rules for anyone who doesnt have a vaccine card on file with HR. They have to wear mask whenever in vicinity of coworkers and try to maintain 6 feet of distance. Vaccinated employees are free to do as they like.

Nope.

I took mine because my dad had to take it while he was in hospital with lung issues, and his health didn't go down hill a week after, so I thought what the hell, how dangerous could it be, might as well comply before the big brother makes me do it by force.

Nope.

I took mine because my dad had to take it while he was in hospital with lung issues, and his health didn't go down hill a week after, so I thought what the hell, how dangerous could it be, might as well comply before the big brother makes me do it by force.

Hilarious story

Estonia making it obligatory that you got vaccine id or negative corona test to enter movies, shopping centers etc

Or more accurately making it so that businesses have no choice but to enforce the above

I got mine as soon as I could because I'm not a dip shit.
I got mine as soon as I could as well, but I dont understand the vitriol some pro vaxxers like yourself have towards those who choose not to. To each their own. If youre vaxed, you aint getting hurt by them so let them do what they like. Im more mad at the government shutting shit down for people that have played along and are vaxxed than I am at the people not getting it.

I work in healthcare, been vaxxed since January, but no one is forcing anything yet
I dont care if people dont wanna get vaxxed but I also dont care if their job forces them to
Only thing I care about is I got concert tickets and wrestling tickets and football tickets so lets CONFORM so I can go enjoy my shit!

I work in the public sector and it's coming down the pipe from the executive board that the vaccine is now mandatory. They're using a play on words. Get it or get fired, without actually saying it in fear of a lawsuit down the road.
I'm vaccinated so doesn't affect me but everyone coming into our offices (we have 10,000 employees) has to provide proof from September 1st. Customers, suppliers, engineers, everyone.

Back