Are you being forced to take the vaccine at work?

Its no good arguing with hard-core pro vaxxers pal.

In their eyes everyone is a cunt who doesn't think like they do. They suffer the same ignorant one way thinking as militant vegans.

Except he was "arguing" with me and I'm none of those things. And we reached an understanding after a bit.

So you're the fucking cunt!!!

Nah just playin.

<{coachie}>

I'm tired of mask mandates. If you didn't get the vaccine that's on you. The people who did shouldn't have to wear masks just for your benefit.

I'm actually happier now that the mandates are gone. I still wear a mask. It's my choice. I was used to it from work and it didn't bother me for many years. No big. I much prefer not to see people with them under their chin or fucking lowering their mask to cough in public.

I think we should stick to the distancing guidelines for life though. I didn't miss rubbing elbows with octogenarians while I wait to use the self checkout.

Personal bubble is a thing friends. Fuck off about three more feet eh?

I did. The link works and you can find as much as you like if you search antibodies natural immunity Vs vaccine.
Is this the same thing you posted before? This was its conclusion,
"Therefore, antibody immunity acquired by natural infection or different modes of vaccination may have a differing susceptibility to erosion by SARS-CoV-2 evolution."

This does not support your big claims.

If you cant back up your claims then dont make them. I'm not going to do it for you. I have read nothing that makes your claim that natural immunity is not comparable to vaccinations. I have read virtually the opposite that depending on the virus natural infection can be better. Either prove that wrong or dont respond to me.

Edit: First link that pops up. https://www.healthgrades.com/right-...-vs-vaccine-acquired-immunity-which-is-better

"For some infectious diseases for which there are vaccines, natural infection brings about stronger immunity than the vaccine-acquired immunity."

Last edited:
Is this the same thing you posted before? This was its conclusion,
"Therefore, antibody immunity acquired by natural infection or different modes of vaccination may have a differing susceptibility to erosion by SARS-CoV-2 evolution."

This does not support your big claims.

If you cant back up your claims then dont make them. I'm not going to do it for you. I have read nothing that makes your claim that natural immunity is not comparable to vaccinations. I have read virtually the opposite that depending on the virus natural infection can be better. Either prove that wrong or dont respond to me.

Edit: First link that pops up. https://www.healthgrades.com/right-...-vs-vaccine-acquired-immunity-which-is-better

"For some infectious diseases for which there are vaccines, natural infection brings about stronger immunity than the vaccine-acquired immunity."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34103407/

Antibodies elicited by mRNA-1273 vaccination bind more broadly to the receptor binding domain than do those from SARS-CoV-2 infection
Allison J Greaney et al. Sci Transl Med. 2021.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/34103407/

Antibodies elicited by mRNA-1273 vaccination bind more broadly to the receptor binding domain than do those from SARS-CoV-2 infection
Allison J Greaney et al. Sci Transl Med. 2021.
Yeah and? I quoted that article as well and it's far from the definitive claims you have made. Your claim is that vaccines are always better than natural infection and they are not comparable. That is not true.

No.. because I don't live in a communist dictatorship.

But I took the vaccine because fuck the covid.

Not as of now. My job said get it or get tested every 2 weeks.

Fuck any job that forces their employees to get that experimental shot that has serious potential side effects.
What are the serious potential side effects?

So far no, it was recommended and a certain brand was recommended

Change again (or back again and I wasn't aware the first time). I work at a training facility.
All training is suspended unless it is "mission critical" (we are, they say), the instructor is verified vaccinated, and the students self-affirm they are vaccinated. So, yeah. Mandated.
I think we should stick to the distancing guidelines for life though. I didn't miss rubbing elbows with octogenarians while I wait to use the self checkout. Personal bubble is a thing friends. Fuck off about three more feet eh?
But it isn't just about the check out line. 6ft will have to be implemented in schools - our class sizes cut from 24 to 6 back up to 8 then 12, but will now likely drop again. My kids schools were 2 & 3 days a week last year when they finally went back so only half the kids were in the building at a time to meet (or appear to meet) those requirements. Public transportation would be drastically restricted (I have no personal knowledge of this, but logically it must). And that's before all the nitty-gritty of operating businesses - restaurants, clubs, concerts, book stores, malls - no part of the economy or life would be unimpacted.

But it isn't just about the check out line. 6ft will have to be implemented in schools - our class sizes cut from 24 to 6 back up to 8 then 12, but will now likely drop again. My kids schools were 2 & 3 days a week last year when they finally went back so only half the kids were in the building at a time to meet (or appear to meet) those requirements. Public transportation would be drastically restricted (I have no personal knowledge of this, but logically it must). And that's before all the nitty-gritty of operating businesses - restaurants, clubs, concerts, book stores, malls - no part of the economy or life would be unimpacted.

I don't want to cuddle is all. But honestly, too much of the world is honed in on an asses in seats the more the better mentality and fuck everything else in favor of profit. We can slowly shift our focus to more important things. We don't need more millionaires and billionaires.

Yeah and? I quoted that article as well and it's far from the definitive claims you have made. Your claim is that vaccines are always better than natural infection and they are not comparable. That is not true.

I did not claim that vaccines are always better than natural infection, you can read back ITT, I claimed that the level of antigens that you get from the current covid vaccines is greater than that from natural covid infection and much more than what you get from a mild covid infection.

Opt to get fired. Get separation pay, and the govt paid vacation. Find a good lawyer and sue them for forcing you to risk your health for an experimental non-self synthetic mRNA injection.

@HHJ @Holic how are they gonna enforce the vaccine mandate? like you need one to eat at a restaurant?
They are gonna need to scan the phone app.
I don't think they can last doing this for too long though. When other cities aren't,people are just gonna say fuck new york and do whatever elsewhere.

Anyway currently I am not forced to take it,to go to work,but I'm vaccinated anyway.

Anyway currently I am not forced to take it,to go to work,but I'm vaccinated anyway.
same, my work said we need to wear masks again when we go in even tho we're vaccinated

Just got the email today. Vaccine is going to be mandatory and staff must have first shot by September 15th I believe.
I already got it. That said it should still be a choice. BS to force people to take it.
We have been wearing masks at work at all times since March or early April of last year.

Back