Ares FC 9, MMA, Thursday, November 3, France

Azizov trains out of MMA Factory not Factory X. His coach/manager is the promoter of the event which is something to keep in mind.

The match is for all intents and purposes striker versus grappler. Jawani has fast hands, throws to the body and in combos, and looks powerful.

Azizov should still win the fight unless he gets caught shooting a takedown. The fight is lined correctly from my pov I don't see value on either guy at their current price.

Zhelesnyakova is very good but a physically strong grappler like Dixon should have the upper-hand more times than not. Zhelesnyakova hasn't had an answer, other than overpowering her undersized opponents, when taken down previously.

Dixon looks to be a good bet at +200 but its definitely not a sure thing by any means.
Thanks for the correction, i knew it was the same gym as Gane, just forgot there is two mma gyms with factory in them.

I Don't know why but Jawani seems like a solid fighter who can rise to his feet. Azizov has excellent cage stalls and takedowns. But i saw a minor red flag in his last fight, he kept losing top control. Jawani is a better grappler than Martinyk. I can see him getting off the ground and calf kicking him and landing off his punches, i think the standup is better by a decent amount. I still have a great impression on Great Britain top team. They have an awesome coaching staff.

I got Jawani at 240+ now he is at 160+ , i think now he has no value. But i like the value i got for a guy who is undefeated 8-0-1 and can mix things up on the feet and the ground.

Azizov trains out of MMA Factory not Factory X. His coach/manager is the promoter of the event which is something to keep in mind.

The match is for all intents and purposes striker versus grappler. Jawani has fast hands, throws to the body and in combos, and looks powerful.

Azizov should still win the fight unless he gets caught shooting a takedown. The fight is lined correctly from my pov I don't see value on either guy at their current price.

Zhelesnyakova is very good but a physically strong grappler like Dixon should have the upper-hand more times than not. Zhelesnyakova hasn't had an answer, other than overpowering her undersized opponents, when taken down previously.

Dixon looks to be a good bet at +200 but its definitely not a sure thing by any means.

Dixon definitely isn't a sure thing, I'm just wondering if the odds should be about even. I actually think both girls are UFC level fighters.

Dixon definitely isn't a sure thing, I'm just wondering if the odds should be about even. I actually think both girls are UFC level fighters.

You can see the massive holes in Zheleznyakova's grappling in this fight against an undersized opponent;

You can see Dixon's strong positional grappling and physicality on display in this fight;

Dixon should be a slight favorite. I would go as high as -150 due to Zheleznyakova's previous struggles against grapplers. If Dixon had better takedowns and wasn't low volume on the feet I would feel very confident picking her.

Turpal Younousov (-165) over Jakub Kaczmarski $247.50 to win $150.00

Stud Chechen wrestler who is a French national grappling champion. Jakub doesn't look very dangerous standing, has mediocre TDD, and will be completely outclassed on the mat. Turpal will have a significant size and strength advantage. Looks like a free money squash match to me. Should probably be -400.

I wouldn't play Younousov at -400 but I agree he should win fairly comfortably.

Great athlete.

I think the Henrique match might be off as no odds are showing for it on Betway.

Anyway I've got

Jacky Jeanne @ 2.05
Melissa Dixon @ 3.0
Rizlen Zouak @ 2.75

Good luck everyone

I think the Henrique match might be off as no odds are showing for it on Betway.

Anyway I've got

Jacky Jeanne @ 2.05
Melissa Dixon @ 3.0
Rizlen Zouak @ 2.75

Good luck everyone

The Henrique/Shiguemoto fight was cancelled.

Played:

Melissa Dixon @ 3.0
Leopold Goi @ 2.1
Younousov/Azizov @ 2.0

Jawani counter wrestling is freaking good , i like my bet so far. Azizov is getting gassed.

lol nvm, this aint good, need a 3rd rnd finish.

frustrating to watch a guy win by hugging a mans leg for 15 mins.

edit: split decision, i guess i cant be too mad.

Last edited:
lol nvm, this aint good, need a 3rd rnd finish.

frustrating to watch a guy win by hugging a mans leg for 15 mins.

edit: split decision, i guess i cant be too mad.

Obviously since your watching you know it wasn't legitimately a split decision just a rogue judge which is unfortunate since it puts the integrity of ARES events into question.

Obviously since your watching you know it wasn't legitimately a split decision just a rogue judge which is unfortunate since it puts the integrity of ARES events into question.
its debatable, cage stalling is iffy, he's not doing any damage, just holding. there should have been a break up for inactivity, Azizov has found a way to work around the rules by grabbing a leg instead of an arm and just stalling. But i would have gave him the fight.

Stud Chechen wrestler who is a French national grappling champion. Jakub doesn't look very dangerous standing, has mediocre TDD, and will be completely outclassed on the mat. Turpal will have a significant size and strength advantage. Looks like a free money squash match to me. Should probably be -400.

Only bet of the card for me. Good luck, everybody.

[COLOR=var(--native-dark-font-color)]I wouldn't play Younousov at -400 but I agree he should win fairly comfortably.[/COLOR]

Great athlete.
I wouldn't actually chase -400 odds either, but he actually closed at -550 at BOL. I don't hit the "free money" alarm unless I'm really confident, because I'd hate to steer anyone else wrong.

Back