Ariel Helwani Confronts Dillon Danis For Disrespecting UFC Fighters

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
They were always good pals and Ariel had him on his show many times including in studio appearance. But as of recent times, he got sick of him calling out UFC fighters despite having two pro fights long time ago and yet he is talking shit.

So Ariel decided to confront him about it:

Cliff:

Ariel gets really angry when Dillon calls DC " a fat chubby bitch"

They were always good pals and Ariel had him on his show many times including in studio appearance. But as of recent times, he got sick of him calling out UFC fighters despite having two pro fights long time ago and yet he is talking shit.

Cliff:

danis troll game is funny to me., sometimes. I'm sure no one takes him seriously . For some reason, I believe he doesn't believe the bullshit that's coming out of his mouth. He's probably not a nice guy(got kicked out a bjj dojo) but meh

He's the jake paul of MMA except with some martial art skill. (bjj)

Cliff:

Number one, why did you watch this? B. Why would you post that anywhere, let alone in the UFC forum?

Number one, why did you watch this? B. Why would you post that anywhere, let alone in the UFC forum?

It popped up in the feed. It is related to UFC fighters because Dillon is talking shit about Bisping but also called DC a "Chubby fat bitch"

I felt that this needed to be addressed. Conor brought the worse people in the eyes of the MMA media and one of them being Dillon who should be irrelevant but since he is relevant then at least he should be also known as the guy that got punked by Ariel.

I hate this guy, the guy that gave him his BB hates him, he probably hates himself.

Nothing to see hear until he man's up and fight a professional fighter and not some slubs at the gym or at a nightclub. This guy is the mma version Jake Paul, but much less active, and fewer fights.

danis troll game is funny to me., sometimes. I'm sure no one takes him seriously . For some reason, I believe he doesn't believe the bullshit that's coming out of his mouth. He's probably not a nice guy(got kicked out a bjj dojo) but meh

He's the jake paul of MMA except with some martial art skill. (bjj)
That last comment is gold. Spot on. Danis is a fucking joke in MMA.

I can't wait until he runs into DC in person.

It popped up in the feed. It is related to UFC fighters because Dillon is talking shit about Bisping but also called DC a "Chubby fat bitch"

I felt that this needed to be addressed. Conor brought the worse people in the eyes of the MMA media and one of them being Dillon who should be irrelevant but since he is relevant then at least he should be also known as the guy that got punked by Ariel.
Dillon is almost as retarded as that Junie guy from years ago.
bork1}

Back