Ariel Helwani Confronts Dillon Danis For Disrespecting UFC Fighters

This guy is such a fuckin dork lmao, his real life self is so different to his online personality, he got talked down to by fucking Helwani of all people <45>.

All the videos Danis post of himself boxing make me cringe. He looks incredibly slow and bad.

i don't like ariel since he's a shit stirrer but he's right. Besides, D'anus only talks shit to stay relevant; he won't fight any guy in teh UFC because he's in Bellator and he's fighting bums.

If people wouldn't pay attention to D'anus he'll hide within his delusion.

i don't like ariel since he's a shit stirrer but he's right. Besides, D'anus only talks shit to stay relevant; he won't fight any guy in teh UFC because he's in Bellator and he's fighting bums.

If people wouldn't pay attention to D'anus he'll hide within his delusion.
He wont even fight the bums in bellator

Dillon is almost as retarded as that Junie guy from years ago.
bork1}

Junie made it to the UFC and won the fight of the night in his debut as well as fighting his way in to TUF and winning a TUF fight. No comparing the two.

Best known for getting Eagle Punched and concussed by Khabib.

Dillon is 2 an 0 but is damn confused and thinks that's 20 and 0 obviously flunked MMA math

For some reason I found this video hilarious. Helwani is trying to out-troll the biggest troll in mma and did a decent job of exposing him. Every time Danis got called out he just smirks and doubles down on the dumb Shit that he says lol

How low does your IQ have to be to take guys like Danis and Covington seriously. It's such obvious troll jobs its not worth even paying attention to.
You either laugh and find it kinda amusing or ignore it.
At least Colby can actually fight

Danis is a complete can

They were always good pals and Ariel had him on his show many times including in studio appearance. But as of recent times, he got sick of him calling out UFC fighters despite having two pro fights long time ago and yet he is talking shit.

So Ariel decided to confront him about it:

Cliff:

Ariel gets really angry when Dillon calls DC " a fat chubby bitch"

Fck this cliff less thread. If I wanted to watch videos I would go to YouTube. When I want to read i come to sherdog

I still don't get the Ariel hate

I don’t hate him, but he looks like the kind of person who pretends to be all nice, then consciously ask very provocative questions and when he gets called out on that he acts like he had no idea at all that what he said was offensive.

danis troll game is funny to me., sometimes. I'm sure no one takes him seriously . For some reason, I believe he doesn't believe the bullshit that's coming out of his mouth. He's probably not a nice guy(got kicked out a bjj dojo) but meh

He's the jake paul of MMA except with some martial art skill. (bjj)

You know what sucks? He’s actually a good dude. Met him several times in New York. Treated everyone well, the staff of the places he went loved him, he’d talk shop with all of them just for kicks. I think it’s all an act. He was a bit odd though. Travelled alone. Goofy but not obnoxious. He doesn’t need to play full heel. Just got seduced by Conor, caught him on the downturn, and now embraced the heel because he can still be team Conor doing it

You know what sucks? He’s actually a good dude. Met him several times in New York. Treated everyone well, the staff of the places he went loved him, he’d talk shop with all of them just for kicks. I think it’s all an act. He was a bit odd though. Travelled alone. Goofy but not obnoxious. He doesn’t need to play full heel. Just got seduced by Conor, caught him on the downturn, and now embraced the heel because he can still be team Conor doing it
Eh, I think he can be a good guy and a douche. we're all human. So there could be more than one side to everything. I personally don't find him that annoying and when I do, I just don't listen to him. I'm not subscribed to him or anything so I don't get a regular dose. Only after a few big name fights, someone might like his tweets and I come across it for that. I think he's goofy like you said and just talking dumb shit. He kinda needs to grow up and leave this shit in his 20s though. if he's 30 years old and still doing this, at that point it goes from being somewhat funny to sad.

Junie Browning? Ya atleast he was drunk.

What's scary is Danis is sober...
He’s kinda like the Jake Paul in the MMA sphere in a way. Trying to talk shit, stir the pot and play the game.

and he’s done a fairly good job quite honestly. He has more clout because of his Schtick than anyone could’ve expected.

He’s a nice guy behind the scenes. I wouldn’t take any of it too seriously.

Back