Media Ariel says Anderson wants one more fight in Japan; Coker willing to offer him one against Fedor

Dana-White-UFC-The-Time-Is-Now-Press-07-750.jpg

Reactions: HHJ
Would be a great end to both of their careers, especially if Anderson beats Jake. God I really hope Anderson beats Jake

I’d watch. We will need to see if Silva rematches Jake tho. That could tie him up for a while.

I'll be interested in this. Fun fight for two of the GOATs going at it.

I don't see this as anything but a squash match for Fedor. Anderson hasn't legitimately won a fight in almost a decade. He was gifted a decision over Brunson. Fedor has been winning fights by TKO. This doesn't end well and the spider gets stomped.

Olderson is fighting Jake Paul... Fedor is probably fighting someone who is not worthy.

Would be a great end to both of their careers, especially if Anderson beats Jake. God I really hope Anderson beats Jake
I'm actually rooting for Jake Paul. I never liked Spider lol. Paul could be the Randy Orton of freak show fights lol

I don't see this as anything but a squash match for Fedor. Anderson hasn't legitimately won a fight in almost a decade. He was gifted a decision over Brunson. Fedor has been winning fights by TKO. This doesn't end well and the spider gets stomped.
Oh how sweet it would be to see Fedor land on Spider

I hope they both put each other in an arm bar for the double simultaneous tap out.

Back