Media Ariel says Anderson wants one more fight in Japan; Coker willing to offer him one against Fedor

Too late, not interested in exhibition matches.

But, both true legends and worthy of another huge payday.

Anderson wasnt really huge in Japan like Fedor was,but its nice to see Fedor get to go in front of all those fans that put that yen in his pockets once more.
they probably know Anderson now.

Yeah I mean ya kinda gotta bring her back. UFC would never do it.
Modern fans would hate her after one card. They despise Buffer and all he does is fist bump (which you can barely see, anyway). Imagine if they had to sit through Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamzat Chi-ma-ev.

Modern fans would hate her after one card. They despise Buffer and all he does is fist bump (which you can barely see, anyway). Imagine if they had to sit through Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamzat Chi-ma-ev.
Buffer does a great job,they just got two different styles. All that crazy Japanese pomp,alot of traditional fight fans just don't dig that stuff

I don't know about Bruce but his brother Michael is just a walking & living legend

I don't know about Bruce but his brother Michael is just a walking & living legend

I remember him doing wcw/nwo intros.

"Master of the jack knife powerbomb."

9224%20-%20Big_Show%20Souled_Out%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20jackknife_powerbomb%20kevin_nash%20powerbomb%20referee%20the_giant%20wcw.gif

I thought Nash killed Giant .<Eek2.0>

Look at Giant flailing his arms.<Lmaoo><45>

He's having flashbacks
fedor5.gif

Funny how everyone cuts that GIF off at that moment.
Does anyone remember the ref in this fight? It was Herb "QUICK STOPPAGE" Dean. Now can you all remember how many quick stoppages had Herb had in his career? So many its impossible to count them all and many of those were main events. So lets look at the video of this fight as you will see Fedor was in the process of spinning around as Herb Dean did exactly what he's known for quick stoppages.

Does anyone remember the ref in this fight? It was Herb "QUICK STOPPAGE" Dean. Now can you all remember how many quick stoppages had Herb had in his career? So many its impossible to count them all and many of those were main events. So lets look at the video of this fight as you will see Fedor was in the process of spinning around as Herb Dean did exactly what he's known for quick stoppages.

You can clearly tell Fedors arms go limp and he faceplants the canvas, literally his body slide lifeless as his face was pressed against the canvas from being punched. Regardless as to who reffed it or how fast Fedor recovered, it's a fine stoppage.

Anderson accepts Jake Paul and Fedor in a year. Would be a crazy way to end his career.

Anderson wins at this stage.

He had the chance to make the ULTIMATE Just Beed fight in Wanderlei Silva and Melvin Manhoef...but no, he wants to make Anderson vs Fedor

Fedor gonna get KO'd, he doesn't do well against straight punches

Will watch.

Crybabies that don't want to see one of their fighters lose can go suck a bag of....

Honestly I would prefer to see Anderson vs. Yoel Romero, that was a fight the UFC should have done when both were still with the company.

Fedor faceplanted dead. Get the legumes out ya mouth.

Anderson beats Jake Paul, Bellator brings back Eddie, & then put on a better ppv than UFC 282.

Anderson vs Fedor
Nurmagomedov vs McKee*
Mousasi vs Romero
Bendo vs Eddie**
Yamauchi vs Koreshkov

*For Bellator's 155 title.

**Eddie had some big fights in Japan but Bendo also won the UFC title in Japan. These 2 originally booked to fight in the UFC but Cerrone filled in for Eddie.

Would you pay $74.99 for this ppv?

Last edited:
Anderson beats Jake Paul, Bellator brings back Eddie, & then they co-promote a ppv with Rizin that is better than UFC 282.

Anderson vs Fedor
Nurmagomedov vs McKee*
Mousasi vs Romero
Bendo vs Eddie**
Yamauchi vs Koreshkov

*For Bellator's 155 title.

**Eddie had some big fights in Japan but Bendo also won the UFC title in Japan. These 2 originally booked to fight in the UFC but Cerrone filled in for Eddie.

Would you pay $74.99 for this ppv?
How is this a Bellator/RIZIN co-promotion? They are all Bellator fighters.

How is this a Bellator/RIZIN co-promotion? They are all Bellator fighters.
I guess I assumed Anderson would be signing with Rizin but he might as well just sign with Bellator lol. My bad.

Back