Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

At what point do you start to feel embarrassed if you keep losing at every turn and being proven wrong?

At what point do you start to feel embarrassed if you keep losing at every turn and being proven wrong?
“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back."

- Carl Sagan

“One of the saddest lessons of history is this: If we’ve been bamboozled long enough, we tend to reject any evidence of the bamboozle. We’re no longer interested in finding out the truth. The bamboozle has captured us. It’s simply too painful to acknowledge, even to ourselves, that we’ve been taken. Once you give a charlatan power over you, you almost never get it back."

- Carl Sagan

@Holic @second sight @cottagecheesefan

it’s too painful

The entire AZ senate? What? Randy Pullen : “does it look like there’s massive fraud or anything? No”

fann: “truth is truth, numbers are numbers”

The audit

“Because these irregularities don’t favor one candidate they are unlikely fraud”

What the hell are you talking about

Please type in complete sentences.

Oh yeah, cause we all know democrats never commit election fraud

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Athens_(1946)

Inb4 "But muh parties switched after that! And after Lincoln freed the slaves! And after Chappaquiddick! And..."

You want to prove there was fraud in the 2020 presidential election.

An historical event that happened 80 years ago does not do it.

And the event you're looking for which drastically shifted the makeup of our political parties was Goldwater not supporting the Civil Rights Act.

"WAAAAAAAAH EVENTS THAT HAPPENED DON'T MEAN ANYTHING WAAAAAAH!!"
You want to prove election fraud happened in the 2020 presidential election.

The "Battle of Athens" from 1946 does not do this. Obviously. There is no gray area; this is not ambiguous. You can project your "WAHHHHHHH" all you want. You're in desperation mode. Panic wrestling the ref after you've been KO'd.

Or if you feel that strongly about it, maybe you can go sign an Affa David for Rudy, and he'll present your incredible evidence at his next press conference at The Ritz?

v79wwswxr4y51.png

You want to prove election fraud happened in the 2020 presidential election.

Just waiting for you to connect 1946 to 2020.

All I said was there's precedent for democrats for committing election fraud. This caused the woke crew to get all upset and start making all sorts of assumptions about my statement.

Kids, calm down. It's ok. It's just an investigation. The big bad men from the desert can't hurt you.

All I said was there's precedent for democrats for committing election fraud. This caused the woke crew to get all upset and start making all sorts of assumptions about my statement.

Kids, calm down. It's ok. It's just an investigation. The big bad men from the desert can't hurt you.

<Dany07>
Your coping is hilarious. Keep it up!

Has there been a Kraken sighting yet?!?! I WAS TOLD THERE WOULD BE A KRAKEN DAMNIT!!!!

Holic is just asking questions, guys.
First its there’s no evidence, then when 20 different kinds of evidence is presented you ignore it. These guys that erased data will get charged, these votes that shouldn’t have been counted will result in the election being decertified. You guys sticking your fingers in your ears blowing raspberries is not a defense.
Our whole election system is compromised and that will get exposed, just like Trump has exposed the deep state (republicans and democrats) his unwavering willing to fight will be a win for the whole country.

Back