Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

I would like to put it to rest and the only way to do that is to debunk all theories.
But that's the inherent problem with CT. Once a part of it has been debunked it shifts. The core theory never goes away.

Waste of time and money to try and entertain all CTs. Egyptologists don't spend time debunking all the moronic and absurd theories about ancient Egypt. Because why would you want to waste time and effort entertaining every stupid theory.
Somebody actually did this with the JFK assassination. They didn't just write what happened, they debunked every conspiracy theory. Book was 2,600 pages long. Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi. He's legit - he's the prosecutor who got the Manson family.

Of course, there are still JFK assassination conspiracy theories. The nincompoops don't care.

I would like to put it to rest and the only way to do that is to debunk all theories.

That gives every hack legitimacy. And you can never really debunk such major CTs, because the proponents will just keep moving goal posts.

If people really believed tens of thousands of fake ballots came in from South East Asia, they will not believe the results of the investigation if it found no evidence of such. These folks will just claim the investigation is a whitewash.

Lol this reeks of fake news story meant to discredit the forensic audit

100%

tenor.gif

Probably so, but may as well explore the possibility and shut down all CTs, right?

From the party that brought you;

"It's a waste of time and money to investigate the malfeasance of the President and his direct associates and their ties to international entities!"

"Hey, can't hurt to check ballots for bamboo fibers in case they were faked in Asia!"

Lol this reeks of fake news story meant to discredit the forensic audit

100%
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/04/26/republicans-arizona-vote-audit-florida-484737
No need to discredit it is being run by a company called Cyber Ninjas. It is like some 13 year old named it. Problem is nobody has ever fucking heard of them.
Well its being done by a private contractor hired and done out of view of 3rd party and reporters.
The article calls it a Fraudit, which is what it is.
So why was an unknown company hired, well the owner posted wild ass conspiracies that got picked up by Lady Kraken.
This is not going anywhere either and honestly a dumb move by the AZ GOP. You have to keep the fraud gambit going to motivate the Rubes, the last thing they want to do, is get called out for a fraudit, or find no fraud. When that happens the curtain has dropped.
The-Tin-Man-Cowardly-Lion-Wizard-of.jpg

They need to break into the local Chinese restaurants and tear open their fortune cookies! Fake ballots inside! The communists would order dinner - General Tso, enemy of the United States! - and then fill out their fake bamboo ballots, which they then gave to George Soros and he stuffed the boxes with.

The Covid vaccine gave the communists amnesia, so they don't even remember doing this! That's where Bill Gates comes in!

After that they can head down to the pizza joint to expose the child pedo ring in the basement.

Couldn't hurt to check, I guess.

May as well start having the state start checking the Republicans closets at night for gay people as well. That's how the gays get them, they use their close range telepathy. Then the next thing you know there's a Republican getting caught sucking cock at an airport.

Except the tax payers who will foot the bill.

In an era of trillion dollar spending bills every other month, something tells me the impact of this audit on the taxpayer will be negligible.

In an era of trillion dollar spending bills every other month, something tells me the impact of this audit on the taxpayer will be negligible.
State run audits are paid for by the state taxpayers, not the fed. So, it's going to be far more impactful for them.

Trumplings are having a hard time coping

So you are OK with a company nobody heard of(no history of being an expert or handling any election fraud case), other than conspiracy theories picked up by Lady Kraken, doing an audit with no over sight. If AZ was serious, there is plenty of people around from the Bush V Gore election, that is experienced with this kind of stuff, but they are not already biased like Cyber Ninjas.
The no over sight should scare the shit out of any one. Why can't there be members of each party also there, the secrecy is what worries me. What are they hiding?
It would not hurt to have someone there watching them and transparency is always good.
The Fraudit will either never be finished or Cyber Ninjas will get busted pulling some shenanigans. Those are the two outcomes.
But then again any company called Cyber Ninja probably is not considered seriously.

normal party, filled with intelligent, serious people. Something to always remember

Back