Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

So you are OK with a company nobody heard of(no history of being an expert or handling any election fraud case), other than conspiracy theories picked up by Lady Kraken, doing an audit with no over sight. If AZ was serious, there is plenty of people around from the Bush V Gore election, that is experienced with this kind of stuff, but they are not already biased like Cyber Ninjas.
The no over sight should scare the shit out of any one. Why can't there be members of each party also there, the secrecy is what worries me. What are they hiding?
It would not hurt to have someone there watching them and transparency is always good.
The Fraudit will either never be finished or Cyber Ninjas will get busted pulling some shenanigans. Those are the two outcomes.
But then again any company called Cyber Ninja probably is not considered seriously.

The same guys who had a spasm that GOP watchers had to stand 10 feet away have no issue with a secretive audit. Par for the course really. Principle? Morals? I sold mine to Trump for White rights!

Probably so, but may as well explore the possibility and shut down all CTs, right?

Until when? That is a legitimate question. These absurd stories started a year before the election even took place and a new one pops up every day. This will continue forever.

Do you believe taxpayers should continue the funding of debunking conspiracies about the 2020 election for the rest of your life? Or is there a point where you will go, “Okay okay, this is a really embarrassing way to waste money and it’s time to stop humoring every whacky story my grandpa shares on Facebook.”

Until when? That is a legitimate question. These absurd stories started a year before the election even took place and a new one pops up every day. This will continue forever.

Do you believe taxpayers should continue the funding of debunking conspiracies about the 2020 election for the rest of your life? Or is there a point where you will go, “Okay okay, this is a really embarrassing way to waste money and it’s time to stop humoring every whacky story my grandpa shares on Facebook.”
Please, how much did we spend investigating Russian facebook memes?
I really don't care. I think its weird that people are taking some moral high ground by saying the elections shouldn't be investigated. I think we waste enough tax payer money on total bullshit that one more thing isn't going to break the camel's back.
Our elections should ALWAYS be highly scrutinized.

If you're powerful enough to rig an election I'd imagine it would be easy enough to get 40,000 legitimate ballots and you wouldn't need to fly in cheap Chinese knock offs.

you don't have to be that powefull when most of the ballots are from unchecked and unverified mail in or drop boxes.

Please, how much did we spend investigating Russian facebook memes?.

See, I don’t believe you actually can’t tell the difference here. In one case we spent money because our intelligence had evidence of interference from a foreign government, while in the second case we are looking into whacky internet theories to appease an unsatisfiable mob.

The fact that you put those two very different situations in the same general category sort of reveals the bigger problem, I think. It also illuminates why nothing will ever be enough to satisfy the mob.

Let me guess for the next 1000 years the shooting down of every crazy ass right wing conspiracy theory is going to be met with BUT RUSSIA!!!! ?
Don't cry foul when its your turn at bat and the rules are the same as when you were pitching.

Don't cry foul when its your turn at bat and the rules are the same as when you were pitching.
Russian interference was confirmed and several convictions in association with that investigation.

Yeah, like I said, spare me this silently agreed upon response you guys have. You didn't care about this from 2016-2020.
Funny how the left is now against frivolous government spending.

Russian interference was confirmed and several convictions in association with that investigation.
I know, it was a facebook meme possibly from Russia that won Trump the election. Wasn't it also confirmed that Iran interfered with this past election to Joe's benefit as well?
Good thing we have these investigations, eh? Or is that just when its advantageous to your side?

I don't remember anyone trying to invalidate the election of Trump 8 months after the polls closed and after 6 months of him already have been in office. It is cute you think it is the same when it isn't. We are soon going to be up on Biden's term midpoint. I expect to still be hearing this nonsense which isn't even about the election but about party optics for its base.

Nothin Is wrong with the 2020 election; it isn’t the only election since the 1960’s that the census numbers didn’t nearly match voter turn out, it’s only missing roughly 5 million likely Biden votes.

But muh Hugo chavez

What happens when they discover all the bamboo votes went to Trump?

This is why we have the measures in place during elections so that rules are followed and voter information stays private. I can guarantee you that Cyber Ninja's has 0 ideas how to handle a ballot audit.

Lol, its officially become a clown show.

Somebody actually did this with the JFK assassination. They didn't just write what happened, they debunked every conspiracy theory. Book was 2,600 pages long. Reclaiming History by Vincent Bugliosi. He's legit - he's the prosecutor who got the Manson family.

Of course, there are still JFK assassination conspiracy theories. The nincompoops don't care.

1000% I own a copy of that book and it is extraordinary. The much shorter, narrative, almost novel-like Four Days In November (extracted from RH) alone will leave any objective reader convinced JFK was killed by a lone sniper - Lee Harvey Oswald.

I don't remember anyone trying to invalidate the election of Trump 8 months after the polls closed and after 6 months of him already have been in office. It is cute you think it is the same when it isn't. We are soon going to be up on Biden's term midpoint. I expect to still be hearing this nonsense which isn't even about the election but about party optics for its base.
Its cute to see who it is thats against the election being investigated.
I'm actually not a CT guy, there could have been some fuckery, who knows? I don't. Neither do you, so stop pretending you have the answers.

Lets be honest here, there's a reason the responses objecting to the current investigation are all from sherdogs resident progressive goobers, the same people who no issue with nonstop BS investigations into everything for 4 years of Trump . You're afraid of that slim chance something may be uncovered that will not fit your narrative. Bunch of disingenuous clowns.

Back