Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

lol, rent free inside your head buddy. I asked you to post anything I posted, and try to debunk it. Then you don't respond and tag me a couple days later.

You guys are darling.

Yeah man, you live rent free in our heads and the election was rigged. You are right.

So did they find anything? Or just more “But what if” type conjecture to try and justify getting paid rather than releasing findings in a report after gathering whatever evidence, either way, that they could?

lol, rent free inside your head buddy. I asked you to post anything I posted, and try to debunk it. Then you don't respond and tag me a couple days later. I thought you had Ghoested me, DavidsGhost

You guys are darling.

i would venture to say the election is still living completely rent free in your head

hqdefault.jpg

What was most likely is the algorithm they used to steal the election was used in the suspect counties that "won" the "election" for dementia joe.

And that's proven. By some crackhead pillow salesman, in the comment section of one of his 3 minute youtube videos.

We know. Nobody knows more about algorythms, election machines, quantum physics, the barnum effect, and election fraud than a crackhead pillow salesman who sucks dick for crack.

i'm sure all of the evidence will be put forth and proven in court pretty soon here. the crack hen is gonna be released any day now. it just wont be today. be sure to get your donations in to the save america team so that diaper don can make america great again.

Last edited:
i would venture to say the election is still living completely rent free in your head

hqdefault.jpg

and it will be for the next 10 years. this chud muppet will still be crying about the latest scandal that was brought up outside of a courtroom as to why he believes the election was stolen, and talking about all of this supposed evidence and allegations that was never even brought to court, because election disputes are better resolved on twitter, while some rich guys can just ask people for their money, while putting out the most outrageous lies they can come up with and not have to answer to it.

"factcheck".org is the fakest of news.

"FactCheck.org was launched in December 2003 by Brooks Jackson, a former Associated Press, Wall Street Journal, and CNN reporter who had covered Washington and national politics since 1970.[8] As a special assignment correspondent at CNN during the 1992 political campaign season..."

LOL. Reuters. Another globalist outfit that will uphold whatever narrative would hurt trump. Am I expected to believe a propaganda company that ran 90%+ negative "news" on trump is to be believed? Their credibility is on par with CNN and the CDC.

I've read all the excuses about the ballot dumps and alleged "mail in ballots" getting counted at night, and I don't buy it. The mail in ballots were counted alongside the election day votes all day long, so the "dump" of mail ins is complete BS. Also note the same algorithm used to garner biden votes was used in county after county and it was proven so. Watch Lindell's videos that show exactly that. The math doesn't lie and probability of the outcome they provided as being legitimate is nil.

Reuters and FactCheck.org is fake news everybody! If you want the real truth and facts, be sure to check out the youtube channel of some crackhead pillow salesman.

Last edited:
One thing that this thread made me think about is Globalists are very sloppy about dominating the World. I mean some rando you tubers are constantly unearthing their plans.

well folks, its been 6 and a half months now and still no allegations of election fraud, or any types of fraud has ever been made in court. no evidence was presented. not even a single sliver of bamboo. they sold me kraken tickets and the only thing that got released was that pillow selling crack hen.

it was a fraud so elaborate, orchestrated by a senile old man with dementia, that it would have to involve thousands of people to be in on it, and yet not a trace of evidence was ever found, and the only fraud related case that was ever put forward in a court of law was good old Bruce Bartman. the republican who plead guilty after getting caught illegally voting for donald trump on behalf of his dead mother.

if sleepy joe can out-con the con man and put together the greatest heist in the history of the country without ever leaving a trace of evidence behind, then donald trump deserves to lose the election to him. plain and simple. i mean this orange beta cuck got kicked to the curb by every court in the land every time he tried to steal the election and have it overturned. he didnt even bother to show up to his own insurrection. sleepy joe is the real alpha male president here, he brags openly about creating the greatest election fraud organization, and then he went and pulled off the heist while the whole world's eyes were watching! if diaper don can lose a popularity contest to a guy like that, then its about time to hang them up.

it was a good run everybody. but now im off to thedonald.win so that i can read some more truth bombs about just how the corpse of sonny bono, the ghost of charlie chaplin, and one of the backstreet boys rigged the american election, and then i'm going to donate all of my money to sidney powell and her rich friends, cry myself to sleep, and drown in a pool of maga tears.

Last edited:

And there we have it. A point by point absolute destruction of dumbass CTs produced by this joke of an audit. Nothing was deleted, nothing was tampered with. Just more ineptitude from a company with zero experience doing this type of work.

Not surprised.gif

And there we have it. A point by point absolute destruction of dumbass CTs produced by this joke of an audit. Nothing was deleted, nothing was tampered with. Just more ineptitude from a company with zero experience doing this type of work.

Not surprised.gif

Usually I would say "absolute destruction" is an overstatement, but not here. Goddamn that was brutal. Unless this is all just another product of the globalist MSM Marxists deep state

What was most likely is the algorithm they used to steal the election was used in the suspect counties that "won" the "election" for dementia joe.

And that's proven. By math, which is science.

You are a science denier.

You just learned what an algorithm is this election cycle.

Not surprised.gif

I think the reply that will come out of it is:
-The 18 extra votes are disputed in the one batch
-They still want the dominion password despite note having the credentials that other group had
-They still want the password to the router

Overall it should seem pretty damning what some of the questions were since it does show a lack of how the process works despite them being the auditors. I don’t think they will do the complete count at this point, run out of time, and then claim had they only had more time, it would’ve led to something.

Reuters and FactCheck.org is fake news everybody! If you want the real truth and facts, be sure to check out the youtube channel of some crackhead pillow salesman.

His videos have lasers and graphics. You don’t go to that length of editing for no reason!

-They still want the dominion password despite note having the credentials that other group had

Overall it should seem pretty damning what some of the questions were since it does show a lack of how the process works despite them being the auditors. I don’t think they will do the complete count at this point, run out of time, and then claim had they only had more time, it would’ve led to something.

No doubt a new set of excuses will be created by the same idiots who keep popping up in these threads. Because no number of audits proving the exact opposite of what they believe, will ever actually change their minds

That response holds nothing back in the most civil way. What an absolute shit show you Republicans have turned this all into.

Back