Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

anxiously awaiting the rebuttal from @cottagecheesefan and @Proud American

I know you are. Still don't know why you guys would take what they are saying as fact.

That meeting was full of people who would be held accountable if wrong doing is found, even those sworn in after the election, and have been trying to prevent thi for months. So instead of going to the the open hearing just a day later, where they could make the #Fraudit Hustlers look stupid to their face (if no wrong doing and everything is accounted for), they had to create a one sided echo chamber begging for the audit to be stopped.

As I pointed out on the weekend, this is still using the quote from a personal account on a Saturday as fact. And look how these news outlets are spamming it as the gospel

This database?

The Republican who leads the Maricopa County, Ariz., elections department slammed Trump on Saturday, calling his comments on its 2020 election audit “unhinged.”

“Wow. This is unhinged. I’m literally looking at our voter registration database on my other screen. Right now. We can’t indulge these insane lies any longer. As a party. As a state. As a country. This is as readily falsifiable as 2+2=5. If we don’t call this out…” Maricopa County Recorder Stephen Richer wrote on Twitter

https://ktar.com/story/4421869/maricopa-county-holding-meeting-monday-to-refute-audit-allegations/
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...e-against-trump-conspiracy-theory/ar-BB1gQtQH
https://thehill.com/homenews/state-...unty-republican-official-calls-trump-unhinged

Even in the hearing yesterday, they admit that their elections in 2016, 2018, 2019 all had major problems... oh but wait, lets assume no problem in 2020, with biggest turnout ever, more mail in ballots than ever, etc. Because the same "auditing" companies these boards/governments have used for years says so. The auditing companies with former employees of dominion, etc getting paid tons of money.

I wonder what Klooobuuuchar and Warren thought of these auditing firms leading up to the election.

Oh wait, I have it right here.

"we have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry-an integral part of our nation's democratic process. We are particularly concerned that secretive and ''trouble-plagued companies,"2 owned by private equity firms and responsible for manufacturing and maintaining voting machines and other election administration equipment, "have long skimped on security in favor of convenience," leaving voting systems across the country "prone to security problems."3

https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/H.I.G. McCarthy, & Staple Street letters.pdf

The board of supervisors basically said they trust these companies as fact that nothing wrong could of happened.

I wonder if HBO should be hit with billion dollar lawsuits. Literally says at end that when the Government cannot control the election and/or take action, that is when it is over. Well it seems like the government cannot take action with legal court proceedings and subpoenas to get routers and/or passwords.

That is exactly what is happening now. And this is a video was probably made by democrats to push if Trump had won. But now they chose to can it. It is like watching the #blueanon process in manifest form.

I know you are. Still don't know why you guys would take what they are saying as fact.

That meeting was full of people who would be held accountable if wrong doing is found, even those sworn in after the election, and have been trying to prevent thi for months. So instead of going to the the open hearing just a day later, where they could make the #Fraudit Hustlers look stupid to their face (if no wrong doing and everything is accounted for), they had to create a one sided echo chamber begging for the audit to be stopped.

As I pointed out on the weekend, this is still using the quote from a personal account on a Saturday as fact. And look how these news outlets are spamming it as the gospel

Even in the hearing yesterday, they admit that their elections in 2016, 2018, 2019 all had major problems... oh but wait, lets assume no problem in 2020, with biggest turnout ever, more mail in ballots than ever, etc. Because the same "auditing" companies these boards/governments have used for years says so. The auditing companies with former employees of dominion, etc getting paid tons of money.

I wonder what Klooobuuuchar and Warren thought of these auditing firms leading up to the election.

"we have concerns about the spread and effect of private equity investment in many sectors of the economy, including the election technology industry-an integral part of our nation's democratic process. We are particularly concerned that secretive and ''trouble-plagued companies,"2 owned by private equity firms and responsible for manufacturing and maintaining voting machines and other election administration equipment, "have long skimped on security in favor of convenience," leaving voting systems across the country "prone to security problems."3

https://www.warren.senate.gov/imo/media/doc/H.I.G. McCarthy, & Staple Street letters.pdf

The board of supervisors basically said they trust these companies as fact that nothing wrong could of happened.

I wonder if HBO should be hit with billion dollar lawsuits. Literally says at end that when the Government cannot control the election and/or take action, that is when it is over. Well it seems like the government cannot take action with legal court proceedings and subpoenas to get routers and/or passwords.

That is exactly what is happening now. And this is a video was probably made by democrats to push if Trump had won. But now they chose to can it. It is like watching the #blueanon process in manifest form.

<DirkMavs>

They literally posted a document with a point by point explanation dismantling of every single question posed by the idiots running the audit so far. Complete with screen shots, data and plenty of examples why they were right and showing that cyber ninjas (lol) has no idea what they're doing.

So no, you don't get to dismiss this. It's not from a personal twitter account or whatever other bullshit story you're trying to spin in a desperate attempt to avoid being embarrassed for the 50th time over another one of the election CTs you've latched onto since November going down in flames.

And there we have it. A point by point absolute destruction of dumbass CTs produced by this joke of an audit. Nothing was deleted, nothing was tampered with. Just more ineptitude from a company with zero experience doing this type of work.

Not surprised.gif

Information coming in so fast we can't keep up!

shaq3.gif

Lots of words not adressing the point that the database is not deleted (as my post was a reply to suggestions of), never was deleted and the republican official responsible for the county vote ask that unhinged lies that it was deleted should be stopped.

And there we have it. A point by point absolute destruction of dumbass CTs produced by this joke of an audit. Nothing was deleted, nothing was tampered with. Just more ineptitude from a company with zero experience doing this type of work.

Not surprised.gif

As dangerous as Trump's continued attempts to lie about the election are there is a part of me who finds it deeply satisfying watching him lose over and over again, shredding away any veneer of humanity his corrupt visage could have ever reflected. I just think this has to be karma for how awful him and supporters were in the wake of the 2016 election, seeing them have to eat this L time and time again while squirming and falling back on conspiracy theories.

Why, now that they have the machines in AZ, and it is known that the databases that store vote tallies are deleted?

This all is against the law, especially the databases. These are to be maintained for 22 months specifically for these purposes.

It is also all objective. It isn't a biased opinion when voting equipment and records are missing and/or destroyed/deleted.

It's all objective he said. It isn't based on opinion he said...Turns out it was. The opinion of unqualified idiots posted in a tweet that you proudly used as "evidence" with no verification. How many times do you have to get burned before you finally figure out that you're being had by a bunch of grifters?

Do you really think they just handed everything over to Cyber Ninjas without copying everything?
They cloned everything. Cyber Ninjas was a darling of Lady Kraken. Cyber Ninja was already convinced there was fraud prior to being hired. So before you turn everything over to him, you make copies in case Cyber Ninjas tries to pull some bullshit.
This will all end with Biden winning AZ again.
I just wonder if it ends with any indictments for any of these fools.

I just wonder if it ends with any indictments for any of these fools.
I thought is was a stupid gambit by AZ Republicans.
You could have played the fraud angle forever by actually doing nothing. They hired a guy who is biased because they let Trump work them into a shoot.
Dude has been at it for a month and no breaking news. They copied everything they gave him, so The Ninja has two choices. Cook the Fraudit and go to jail or string it along.
So when he finds nothing the base that was motivated will be deflated. They should have done nothing raised money off of it and then use cries of fraud to rally The Rubes.
After Wisconsin’s fails you will put elected GOP in a bad spot, because when interviewed they will be hammered if they think fraud existed. They can dance around it, but no matter the answer will cost them votes. Donny Bless.

Better question, why is Donald Trump your go-to source for truth? Lol.
Lol just was reciting I only wondered why DNC and Biden admin stopped the audit but I don’t think there is a huge voter fraud case.

Maricopa County just made Karen Fann and her Senate ninja auditors look like fools

https://www.azcentral.com/story/opinion/op-ed/laurieroberts/2021/05/17/maricopa-county-makes-senate-president-fool-over-arizona-election-audit/5138310001/

A nice op-ed summary of the absolute besmirching that took place yesterday. The Arizona Republicans who organized this look like absolute morons at this point. It'll be interesting to see them try to spin this away.

And predictably all of the Trump bots here touting this as proof of some sort of mass fraud have disappeared again.

Last edited:

And yet not a single shred of evidence.

Back