Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

Its cute to see who it is thats against the election being investigated.
I'm actually not a CT guy, there could have been some fuckery, who knows? I don't. Neither do you, so stop pretending you have the answers.

Lets be honest here, there's a reason the responses objecting to the current investigation are all from sherdogs resident progressive goobers, the same people who no issue with nonstop BS investigations into everything for 4 years of Trump . You're afraid of that slim chance something may be uncovered that will not fit your narrative. Bunch of disingenuous clowns.

One would think you'd wipe your clown makeup off and go be a functioning member of society when you reached bamboo ballots, but clearly the smooth brain contingency hasn't made it that far.

Honk honk clowno!

What happens when they discover all the bamboo votes went to Trump?
Why would it matter? would you think that was humorous or would you be more concerned about foreign interference? Because I thought foreign interference was a big deal last year....?Whats different?
200.gif

OMG, it could be our side this time!

My notification box is like a parade of Sherdog's special ed class right now. Very telling, this hypocrisy.

Why would it matter? would you think that was humorous or would you be more concerned about foreign interference? Because I thought foreign interference was a big deal last year....?Whats different?
200.gif

OMG, it could be our side this time!
Yeah, it would very humorous. Funny as hell. Just as funny as the voter fraud they looked for and discovered it was for Trump. Maybe even funnier than that video of you that made the rounds a few weeks ago.

Yeah, it would very humorous. Funny as hell. Just as funny as the voter fraud they looked for and discovered it was for Trump. Maybe even funnier than that video of you that made the rounds a few weeks ago.
Personally, I would not find it funny and would be glad it was uncovered and those responsible held accountable. For you it seems more about scoring one for your team by taking credit for something you have nothing to do with.

My notification box is like a parade of Sherdog's special ed class right now. Very telling, this hypocrisy.

I already pointed out the hypocrisy in your position and you just ignored it.

When there was legitimate evidence and legitimate investigations and legitimate convictions from those investigations, you guys wanted it stopped.

Now you want fucking high school kids to investigate for bamboo fibers in the ballots just because.

When there was legitimate evidence and legitimate investigations and legitimate convictions from those investigations, you guys wanted it stopped.

Now you want fucking high school kids to investigate for bamboo fibers in the ballots just because.
I ignore everything you say because you're a baby and you'll tattle to the mods if I respond to you. Some of these people I'll respond to, you may as well go away.

Personally, I would not find it funny and would be glad it was uncovered and those responsible held accountable. For you it seems more about scoring one for your team by taking credit for something you have nothing to do with.
I don't have a team and don't care about this imaginary team scoring any points. My only concern is that the MAGA party continue their descent into Bolivia and nobody will be surprised if they actually discover the bamboo fibers were designed to help MAGA

You're afraid of that slim chance something may be uncovered that will not fit your narrative. Bunch of disingenuous clowns.

Keeping drinking that kool aid.

drink-the-kool-aid-2m2plr6.jpg

Auditors are reportedly checking ballots for bamboo fibers in an effort to confirm an absurd conspiracy theory that fraudulent votes created in Asia were somehow counted in Arizona in November.

In an interview with journalist Dennis Welch of local CBS affiliate KTVK, Tucson resident and volunteer observer John Brakey explained the bamboo theory in greater detail.

“Well, there’s accusations that 40,000 ballots were flown in to Arizona and stuffed into the box, okay, and it came from the south east part of the world — Asia — and what they’re doing is to find out if there’s bamboo in the paper,” Brakey said.

He then gestured to a piece of equipment that wasn’t captured in the video interview but which was apparently being used to take extremely high definition photographs of individual ballots for inspection.

“That camera right there, that they [use] to take a picture of the ballot, they can really look at depth and find out is it a hand marked paper ballot because it’s a 5k camera. You can see the folds in the ballot, because 92-percent of all the ballots here should’ve been folded because they came in through an envelope,” he said, adding that he was “on a mission for facts.”

Welch then asked Brakey, who explicitly stated that he did not believe the bamboo-fraud theory, why auditors would be interested in finding bamboo.

“Because they use bamboo in their paper processing,” Brakey responded, specifying that by “they” he meant “people in South East Asia.”

“I don’t believe any of that,” Brakey added. “I’m just saying that is part of the mystery that we want to un-gaslight people about and this is a way to do it.”

source:https://lawandcrime.com/2020-electi...ts-claim-40000-votes-were-flown-in-from-asia/

So what do you guys think of this ? will the Bamboo be found or will nothing come of this ?
Do they say how long the results will take to be found/released? Should be about 4 hours and be done with IMO.

I ignore everything you say because you're a baby and you'll tattle to the mods if I respond to you. Some of these people I'll respond to, you may as well go away.

I haven't reported you for shit.

That's quite delusional on your part.

It's pretty funny how you guys think I'm the reason for your infractions rather than your own behavior.

The party of personal responsibility ladies and gentlemen!

[

He doesn't care what the result is because unless every rock on the entire planet is turned over, it could have happened in his mind. He created a condition that makes it impossible for anyone to show him that he is wrong or to convince himself to change his stance. It is like an overly elaborate way of holding a retarded position that has self defensive mechanisms built in for if anyone calls the idea retarded. Most conspiracy theory guys in my opinion are just people tired of being called stupid and think they have made up for everything by holding onto a "truth" only they figured out and know and so they really are superior to everyone in actuallity.

Can someone explain why there might be bamboo fibres?

I haven't reported you for shit.

That's quite delusional on your part.

It's pretty funny how you guys think I'm the reason for your infractions rather than your own behavior.

The party of personal responsibility ladies and gentlemen!

When your politician heroes abandon personal responsibility it’s all but certain the base follows suit

Back