Elections Arizona Auditors Check Ballots for Bamboo fibers (conspiracy)

Brainwashed deranged leftists, “voting should be as easy as clicking a like button anonymously from a iMac on VPN.” Also leftists, how is this not secure!!!!?

I'm not saying the election was fraudulent, I just don't know how a senile old fuck with an unpopular running mate ended up getting more votes than Obama.

Brainwashed deranged leftists

Says the Trumptard still believing in the big lie

Conservatives being the losers of history should be familiar to you, Trump lost get over it

Says the Trumptard still believing in the big lie

Conservatives being the losers of history should be familiar to you, Trump lost get over it
Trumptard? Lmao your TDS is legendary, especially for a non-citizen boot licker

Trumptard? Lmao your TDS is legendary, especially for a non-citizen boot licker
don't bother with him, he's a bot. he says the exact same thing, over and over. hur durr republicans, hurr durr trump. that's it. you won't find 1 post of his with any semblance of meaning. treat him like an ad. he's a tragic presence here. watch him respond to this with hurr durr triggered.

don't bother with him, he's a bot. he says the exact same thing, over and over. hur durr republicans, hurr durr trump. that's it. you won't find 1 post of his with any semblance of meaning. treat him like an ad. he's a tragic presence here. watch him respond to this with hurr durr triggered.

Oh hey, its Mister "Confederates were liberal leftists"
Hows life of mediocrity treating ya?

Losing? You would blow your boyfriend everyday for the chance to live one day in my shoes.

I couldn't imagine the amount of brain cells I'd have to lose to even remotely resemble a day in your special shoes

Jeez. The “election was stolen” bros are really having a hard time with this.
Trump lost. Get over it.

I couldn't imagine the amount of brain cells I'd have to lose to even remotely resemble a day in your special shoes
Judging by your inability to use words correctly to form coherent sentences I would say you aren’t starting with many brain cells to begin with. You resemble that of an Ostrich. Notice how I used resemble correctly.

Judging by your inability to use words correctly to form coherent sentences I would say you aren’t starting with many brain cells to begin with. You resemble that of an Ostrich. Notice how I used resemble correctly.

"You resemble that of an Ostrich"

Nice self own, little Trumpkin.. Don't worry, any day now the election will be overturned

h8igzg1r0vz51.jpg

"You resemble that of an Ostrich"

Nice self own, little Trumpkin.. Don't worry, any day now the election will be overturned
Ostriches have small heads, small brains and long necks. Known as the dumbest animal. So yep, you do. Hence parroting 5th grade level Orange man bad insults. You are a TDS lunatic

Ostriches have small heads, small brains and long necks. Known as the dumbest animal. So yep, you do. Hence parroting 5th grade level Orange man bad insults. You are a TDS lunatic

You should probably learn to construct coherent sentences yourself first. You resemble a 5th grader, in both intelligence and wit... Or, your intelligence and wit resembles that of a 5th grader. You went somewhere in between and incorrectly combined the two

Last edited:
I'm not saying the election was fraudulent, I just don't know how a senile old fuck with an unpopular running mate ended up getting more votes than Obama.

Pretty easy to figure out actually, people were so unhappy with the past 4 years of Trump that they voted for a senile old fuck with an unpopular running mate.

Pretty easy to figure out actually, people were so unhappy with the past 4 years of Trump that they voted for a senile old fuck with an unpopular running mate.

Too nuanced of an idea for a binary brain

Mr. crack Pillow thinks China hacked dominion servers that’s why they are looking for bamboo fibers. See, the only way to make his CT work is to invalidate the paper ballots. The paper ballots match the official count so the idea the dominion servers were hacked only works if you have falsified paper ballots. This idea continuously being pushed that the servers were connected to the internet is another lie. The evidence that these idiots keep pushing is not dominion servers but a rival election machine company. CyberNinjas know that people like @second sight wouldn’t do the necessary research.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back