Reaction score
Gold Medalist Freestyle Wrestling
Commonwealth Games 2010
Pan American Game 2007

Canadian Senior National Campion
2008 - 2012

Canadian Senior Freestyle Wrestler of the Year

Arjun Bhullar is fo real

Bhullar isn't anything special. He would've seriously struggled against the top 15 in ufc. Ones HW division is absolutely abysmal so maybe he can get in 2 title defenses in before he loses.

Probably, but his wrestling is serious and that makes him special. Basically after getting caught with a sub he was gone - we didn't really get to see what he could have done (he may have made a little noise).

Beating 65 year old Vera.... is not something I will use to measure a “top” hw talent.... solid wrestler yes, boring as hell also yes... should he be able to dominate a super weak One HW division also yes

He's okay, I don't think he'd be near the top of a top promotion though, he's quite limited.

Vera is Bhullar's 4'th finish. And the first one to have currently winning record.

The man is a decision machine.

Vera is Bhullar's 4'th finish. And the first one to have currently winning record.

The man is a decision machine.
This

He is in one though

Expect very hard matchmaking against dudes like 70 year old ngalanni or hideki sekine

Also, in some moment, Belfort will probably call him also, because that's his life now

Probably, but his wrestling is serious and that makes him special. Basically after getting caught with a sub he was gone - we didn't really get to see what he could have done (he may have made a little noise).
Given how his fights with Adams and Henrique went down, I doubt he'd have made any noise really. Not the most imposing of fighters.

He was unimpressive in the UFC... fought the bottom of the barrel of heavyweights (nobody he beat is still in the UFC) and didn't look too good in any of his wins.

I wouldn't say he's a joke, but ONE doesn't have much of a heavyweight division so I guess it's not surprising that he became champ there.

UFC is probably on a high alert for Bhullar, he has the talent to be a UFC champion someday.

Back