Arjun Bhullar is no Joke

Why was he cut anyway

I don't think he was cut, but he probably wanted more for his 2nd deal than they were prepared to offer him. He's got a lot more value to ONE than the UFC.

Bhullar and de Ridder are probably the biggest threats to UFC champions.

I think Bhullar is the flag bearer for Canadian mma right now, a true successor to Gsp's greatness.

Obviously the dude is not top caliber. But it's equally obvious he's found a niche for himself.

He was good enough to improve and potentially make a run in the UFC. Can't say I blame him for the route he took though, good business decision.

While it is true that Bhullar has his eyes on conquering other promotions, it's not the UFC he's after.

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2021...an-bhullar-tko-brandon-vera-heavyweight-title

“I have reached the pinnacle of this sport,” Bhullar said. “Now I want to attack the pro wrestling industry. AEW, WWE, I’m coming for you guys next. Consider this a warning shot.”
Is this the return of Inokism? <{smellit?}>

Arjan could very well propel himself with this and I'm all for it. The Mace and God of Wrestling story would fit perfect for a character and even outside of pro wrestling I think it's pretty cool that he's embracing part of his history

his wrestling is serious and that makes him special

He showed absolutely nothing special, even in the wrestling department, when he was in the UFC. He's also already 35.

Back