Art vs War. Shoopville vs The War Room. @bigwaverider vs @HockeyBjj

Who Wins The Final Deathmatch Round?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Thread is back. It got locked but is now open. Once again thanks to the guys who voted for the Shoopers. The common man took down the entire Political Establishment. :D

edit: Let it be known that the Shoopers are the winners. Not me. One of them is getting the prize. I was but a cog in the machine. One of many. :D
FragrantFaroffHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

Tagging those that voted for the shoopers (and a few friends who didn't). i will remove your names in a minute.
list removed
tumblr_ntpkxga9pQ1qz5q5lo1_400.gifv

VICTORY!

@bigwaverider and @HockeyBjj should nominate someone from their respected sub forums for round 2...
And waiting on @Buff to make a Shadface snuggie...

This whole thing is done. It was a messed up situation from the start. Proud of the boys though. :D

Thank you brother!! Thanks for being a part of it. Thanks for you sword in this battle!

We have prevailed.

This was fun, everyone involved :).

mir-with-girls-jpg.854214

Thank you for being a part of this historic event.

gear_of_wars-wallpaper-4383797-1-jpg.854117

For the shoopers, brothers til the end!!!

I thought that already looked like Mir, but I still had to put his handsome mug on it. :D
frank-mir-gears-of-war-jpg.854217

giphy.gif

For sure brother,.

A glorious gif of a glorious man.

With you and the largest arms in the world.. and Mir with the second largest arms in the world.. we are unstoppable!!

I certainly hope that is Helio in your AV. Made this for you brah.

jose-beehive-helio-gif.854226

Attachments

• mir-with-girls.jpg
    mir-with-girls.jpg
    238.1 KB · Views: 46
  • frank mir gears of war.jpg
    frank mir gears of war.jpg
    895.5 KB · Views: 42
  • Jose-Beehive-helio.gif
    Jose-Beehive-helio.gif
    342.2 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:
Thread is back. It got locked but is now open. Once again thanks to the guys who voted for the Shoopers. The common man took down the entire Political Establishment. :D

edit: Let it be known that the Shoopers are the winners. Not me. One of them is getting the prize. I was but a cog in the machine. One of many. :D
FragrantFaroffHoneybee-size_restricted.gif

Tagging those that voted for the shoopers (and a few friends who didn't). i will remove your names in a minute.
list removed
<LynchWink>

make shoops not war

@bigwaverider
Can't seem to get it to remain animated in my AV for some reason, I tried reducing the size a little bit to no avail, don't suppose you can help me achieve what needs to be done to rectify this my dude?
<{RoseRun}>

<LynchWink>

make shoops not war

I agree!! This whole thing was a fiasco.

@bigwaverider
Can't seem to get it to remain animated in my AV for some reason, I tried reducing the size a little bit to no avail, don't suppose you can help me achieve what needs to be done to rectify this my dude?
<{RoseRun}>

AV's have to be a certain size in length and/or width. Try the first one and if that doesn't work try the second one.

jose-beehive-helio-av1-gif.854232

jose-beehive-helio-av2-gif.854231

Attachments

• jose-beehive-helio-av2.gif
    jose-beehive-helio-av2.gif
    225.3 KB · Views: 44
  • jose-beehive-helio-av1.gif
    jose-beehive-helio-av1.gif
    362.5 KB · Views: 40
We have a winner... And a result I think both sides can be extremely proud of.

@bigwaverider congratulations brother, it was never in doubt. Your star continues to shine.

@HockeyBjj - you were a great competitor, made it fun, and this competition was a lot more fun because of your gameness than anyone expected it was going to be.

I'll message you both about your prizes tomorrow, I'm tired now... Been quite the day.

I hope everyone enjoyed this shit as much as I did... Thanks everyone for voting - the numbers were tremendous - 500 of you psychos... And double thanks to everyone that bought from the shop during this time - you helped me out a lot.

Its been real, its been fun, at times it was real fun... Thanks again to everyone for being such good sports.

Bob-Barker-models-The-Price-Is-Right-2007.jpg

4, 3, 1, 2

Thanks for the fun Buff!

WOOHOOO!!

SilentWhichKangaroo-small.gif

YES.

I'm just gonna sit here with my feet up on my desk, drink some iced tea, and maybe shoop someone if the opportunity arises. :D

Bravo my friend. Look forward to hearing what you'll get to share with a Shooper. Thank you for repping them. It's one of my favorite things about this place. Every Shooper with whom I've interacted is friendly & empathetic. Behind the humor there's humanity. Always puts a smile on my face!

Last edited:
Im never innocent my friend. There is always stuff that is going on behind the scenes, especially when it turns out big like this.

What should have been a major blow out, turned into a major event for the dog. You can send your thank you basket to the lounge.

Oh look, someone wants a participation trophy. <Lmaoo>

Good job lil' guy. At least you tried.

Back