Rumored Artem Lobov vs Umar Nurmagomedov.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score

The fight between Umar Nurmagomedov and Artyom Lobov is under development and can take place at the GFC League tournament in Moscow.

SveU22q.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
so theirs omar and a umar?

<DCWhoa>

Whatever happened expect some drama before and after.

Well Artem beat Pauli for Conor. He may very well beat Khabibs family too for him. Conor’s hitman.

It's like the movie Taken.
Except with shorter arms.

Artem can’t visit any city in Russia besides Moscow. Khabib’s crew ruined his life
Why not? What are you talking about? Not sure if serious or joke

Why not? What are you talking about? Not sure if serious or joke
No, it's true. I cannot remember the exact interview but Artem himself said that after the Khabib altercation he found out who his true Russian friends (many people abandoned him) were as he was getting a bunch of death threats telling him that if he leaves Moscow he will be attacked. Artem also made instagram posts about how many of his Russian friends turned their back on him. This was back when his entire page was under lock down (you could not comment on it).

He was extremely shook. Zubaira/Khabib and their connection with Kadyrov is scary

I can't pick Artem against any half decent MMA fighter.

So give me Umar even though I know nothing about him.

Isn't Umar a bit small for this match up? I still think he'll put a beating on Artem, though.

Omar is going to destroy Artem. Let's see if Conor dares to show his face there. "When one goes to war, we all go to war."

Back